PDA

View Full Version : Santa Clause?

Hayden's Dad
10-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Does Santa make an appearance at MVMCP, or at the American Pavilion during the holidays. I know the other Santa's from around the world tell stories during the Holidays at Epcot.

DisneyTwirler13!
10-26-2007, 01:28 PM
At the Magic Kingdom, he has his own little, I mean, BIG, chair that he sits in and lets kids come and tell him what they want for Christmas, but I don't know how late he stays or what his schedule is.

SurferStitch
10-26-2007, 01:35 PM
Santa is also at the Marketplace in DTD. They had a beautiful little cottage set up last year, and DH and I had our picture taken with him. :blush:

The area was set up just outside the World of Disney. We were there in the evening (after dinner), so he's there pretty late.

GrmGrninGost
10-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Yes, we saw Santa at the American Pavilion and at MK last December. At MK he was to the left as you first entered the park. The lines at both were quite long, but he was wonderful! :santa2:

Hayden's Dad
10-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Sounds like we will be "Santafied" :D while we are down there. We will definately see him at DTD and then at MVMCP and all the ones around the WS and hopefully he will be at the American Pavilion too. :santa3::santa::santa2::tree::snowman: