PDA

View Full Version : BTMRR up again?

vamaggie
10-25-2007, 06:48 PM
Does anyone know if BTMRR is back open again? Rehabs had it closed til the 24th. WE are going next week and it is one of DS's favs. Want to have a contingency if it is still down.
Thanks!

JPL
10-25-2007, 11:14 PM
I have no actual confirmation for you that it is up and running but the also no news that the refurb was delayed or not completed on schedule. I would say it's safe to assume that it is up and running again. :mickey:

So hold on to those Hats and glasses!!!!!

Chipfan
10-27-2007, 04:56 PM
I decided to head over to MK this morning since I was off and it was open. Line wasnt that bad either which was a nice suprise.

WDWfanatic742
10-27-2007, 05:44 PM
From what I remember someone on here I think posted that it did open as usual and there were a couple of new things. The things I do remember they said was that the queue got a nice spruce up, the station got the same, and the earthquake lift hill got louder effects.

sagessa
10-28-2007, 09:11 AM
From what I remember someone on here I think posted that it did open as usual and there were a couple of new things. The things I do remember they said was that the queue got a nice spruce up, the station got the same, and the earthquake lift hill got louder effects.

It also seemed like a much smoother ride than before. We weren't tossed back and forth in the seat like we always were in the past.

Rachel R.

LudwigVonDrake
10-28-2007, 06:47 PM
BTMRR is one of my favorites. I'm glad to see that it got some TLC :mickey:

mcjaco
10-29-2007, 11:03 AM
It was up and running last week. The refurb consisted of cleaning the ride up, fixing the audio, and repairing the effects. Check out the flooded town when you ride. Everything works again!!! Some of those effects have been broken for over ten years!

Princess'Mom
10-29-2007, 12:47 PM
I wonder if they found my sunglasses during the cleanup? :funny: