PDA

View Full Version : Complimentary Vacation from Disney Vacation Club

disneycouple2004
10-25-2007, 03:30 PM
WOW..did anyone else just get this email...??
this is just what i have been waiting for..count me in :thumbsup:...here is the link .....

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/regf2?aid=276236051&n=1&GNAME=250&GPHONE=(407)%20827-6912

Lets hear what everyone else thinks about this before i dive in...:D

:rocks:

ariel03
10-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Do you keep these points or are they just one time use?

disneycouple2004
10-25-2007, 04:13 PM
I am sure you get to keep the points...Of course i will call later...when i get off work..tonite..and get some solid answers...:confused:+

Complimentary vacation offer includes accommodations only and is obtained through the use of a complimentary one-time allotment of Developer Vacation Points which are to be used to reserve accommodations. Developer Vacation Points may be used for vacations at all Disney Vacation Club offered accommodations and exchanges, however, certain exchanges require the payment of a $95 transaction fee to reserve accommodations. All Disney Vacation Club and Member Getaways accommodations are subject to availability. All reservations using the Developer Vacation Points may be booked no more than seven (7) months prior to check-in date, and must be confirmed and stays must be completed within twelve (12) months of the contract date or the Developer Vacation Points are forfeited, except for Interval International® vacation exchanges in which case the vacation search must be initiated within twelve (12) months of the contract date and stays must be completed within twenty-four (24) months of the contract date or the Developer Vacation Points are forfeited. Credit offer does not represent any portion of the minimum 10% down payment required. Restrictions apply. These offers are subject to change or termination without notice. These offers cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Looks like you get to keep the points you buy...its the free points you have to use within the time period such as 12 months...if i am reading this correctly..

Ian
10-25-2007, 05:41 PM
We sort of got a similar deal when we joined. We bought 160 points and got 160 developer points to use.

So we used them to book my SSR stay in October, then banked the rest into our '08 use year and we're using them for our December stay.

This means that we end up with like 168 points to use in our '08 use year even after our December trip is accounted for! :thumbsup:

wendy*darling
10-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Do you keep these points or are they just one time use?
You get to keep the Add-On Points you purchase. Those are a new contract, and are re-alloted each year.

The "Complimentary Vacation Points" are a ONE TIME USE bonus.

If you are considering adding on at this time- I think this is a great deal. :mickey:

JPL
10-26-2007, 08:53 AM
I was thinking of adding 50 points but couldn't figure out if this offer would apply for that few points or does it start at 100. If the offer applies to my 50 point add-on I will do it sooner rather than later.

locodemickey
10-26-2007, 03:14 PM
It's for 160 pts or more. I'd love that many more but I don't need that many more (too much $$$)

wendy*darling
10-27-2007, 12:51 PM
It's for 160 pts or more.
Actually, the ad states it starts at add-on purchases of 110 pts or more.
But I suggest that you call your guide and ask about smaller purchases to see if they would qualify for a bonus of any kind.

locodemickey
10-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Here is a quote from my e-mail:
Wouldn’t you like to receive a complimentary vacation* to a destination of your choice? Now you could when you purchase an additional Ownership Interest equal to 160 or more Vacation Points in a Disney Vacation Club Resort.
Maybe this is different from the OP deal.