PDA

View Full Version : Anyone there night now?

JerseyWDWfan
10-25-2007, 01:08 PM
How is the weather? We are leaving MOnday and heard that there will be showers during our stay - up to Nov. 5th.

Say it isn't so!

:mickey: Kristina

WDWfanatic742
10-25-2007, 01:52 PM
We leave on Monday too. Alot of people seem to be going to WDW over the next week or two. I live more south, but first thing in the morning we got our first cold wave :thumbsup:. Got into the low 70's which is awesome compared to what we have been getting. Just looking on weather channel's website, it looks like it will be hit and miss on thunderstorms all week. Basically a normal day in Florida with a quick rain shower here and there.

cydconn3
10-25-2007, 04:06 PM
I just returned from WDW a few hours ago :( and I'm on Intercot to help with Disney withdrawal.

We were there from 10/19 until today. We had the weirdest weather. It was either really hot, humid and sunny, or completely overcast. The only night we had real rain was on Sunday (the night we went to MNSSHP). However, the showers did not last very long and we went and had a great time.

It was quite chilly at WDW this morning. Most people heading out to the parks were wearing jackets/sweatshirts with their shorts.

Even though the rain does put a damper on somethings. Most rides and events at WDW go on rain or shine. We just got a poncho/umbrella and away we went.

I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter the weather.

LibertyTreeGal
10-25-2007, 04:22 PM
I adore being there when it is raining -- so many people choose to stay in their rooms while we walk onto the rides! (evil laughter)

Have a good time, no matter what the weather is :thumbsup:

McGoofy
10-25-2007, 05:00 PM
I adore being there when it is raining -- so many people choose to stay in their rooms while we walk onto the rides! (evil laughter)

Have a good time, no matter what the weather is :thumbsup:

You are right about that! One February it started to pour while we were at MK.:rain: There was NOBODY around us anywhere we went in the park. One cast member even made the comment as she was walking by us, "You guys have the whole park to yourselves!" MK life went on as it normally does with the exception of the afternoon parade. However, they did a special "Rainy Day Parade Calvacade" with all of the characters along the parade route. It turned out to be a really fun day!

I'm just hoping that it doesn't rain during the MNSSHP. I'm just thinking of costumes and make-up---ugghhh! Here's hoping for dry weather!

2 more days to go for me!!!!:D:dance: