PDA

View Full Version : Oh no... Lost my dining Conformation sheet!

cinderellagrl
10-25-2007, 12:03 AM
Did a little fall cleaning and noticed that I cannot find my spread sheet with my confirmation numbers and times anywhere!

Sadly, this was the only copy I had....

Any idea how to solve this problem?!?!

If I call disney dining will they be able to hunt down my times and confirmation numbers

illini
10-25-2007, 12:12 AM
Don't worry, just call Dining tomorrow. They can look it up by your phone #. I've lost mine a few times. :blush:

kakn7294
10-25-2007, 01:19 AM
They don't like it but they can do it! Hopefully you'll get someone nice who's willing to help. If not, just kindly thank them, hang up, and call back - with so many people working in reservations, it's unlikely that you'll get the same person twice!

pennsy22
10-25-2007, 01:35 AM
You can also have them printed out when you check into your resort. That is, as long as your staying onsite.:thumbsup: Actually you could have them printed out at Town Hall or any of the Customer Service locations.

Disneydonna4
10-25-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm sure if you call Disney Dining they will be able to help you. When I called to chg an existing ADR-the person confirmed all my existing dining plans with just my phone #. Good Luck.

Jared
10-25-2007, 10:23 AM
The Cast Members can locate all your reservations using a phone number, so just call and ask. I think we've all lost our confirmation numbers before, and it's really not a big deal.

Also, when you get to your resort, a Cast Member can give you a printout with all your dining information.

:tasty:

brownie
10-25-2007, 11:23 AM
Call WDW Dining and they can look it up by your phone number, provided they put that in right (I had a couple where they entered the wrong phone number) or get it printed when you check-in if you are staying at Disney resort.

Goofy Pluto
10-25-2007, 12:51 PM
I really don't have anything new to add... I just want to see if I can get to 1000 posts before we go away next month. ;)

But, yes, I can also confirm that you can call Disney and get your ADR info. My wife did the same thing and was able to get our info. Good luck!

ElenitaB
10-27-2007, 09:37 PM
Actually, with or without your list of ADRs in hand, it's always a good idea to call a week or two before your trip. CMs aren't perfect (are any of us?) and mistakes DO get made. I usually call just to make sure that all our ducks are in order, and yes, I've discovered a mistake once or twice.

P.S. I keep all my ADRs on the computer but then again, I'm a bit compulsive about my planning. :blush: If you'd like a copy of my planning spreadsheet, send me a PM.