PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Party

Celestria
10-24-2007, 11:14 PM
did anyone go to the the halloween party the 23rd? and if you did, what costume did you see that you liked best?? my favorite costume was someone dressed as Squall, or Leon, from kingdom hearts or final fantasy 8.

watch, knowing my luck this should go in a different board.

Celestria
10-24-2007, 11:43 PM
or just any costume from any party.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-25-2007, 12:37 AM
Carmen Sandiego.

She said she was stealing the Castle.

I didn't see Squall!! Saw a decent Naruto group (who weren't dubbies). I was on door duty so I got to see a bit.

I'm personally tired of all the teenagers wearing the adult costumes, if you follow me. It rained a bit that night, so there was this one Alice that when it rained....yeah. It kinda sickens me because when I was a teenager, my mother would have skinned me alive if I tried to wear what they were wearing.

My favorite so far has been the complete Organization XIII group that I saw earlier this month. I was there as a guest so I got some photos of them. Plus there was a complete Nemo musical group that time as well. Those have been my favorites.

garthbarth1
10-25-2007, 10:49 AM
On 9/28, there was a couple dressed like ghose characters (I think from the stretching room) in the Haunted Mansion. They looked amazing!