PDA

View Full Version : Offsite Hotel?

deebee29
10-24-2007, 06:06 PM
Looking for an offsite hotel to stay at for a few days after a week in Disney. We'd like to do some shopping and such in the area and would like to be close to I-drive and the Florida mall. Can anyone reccommend a nice, affordable place to stay?

wendy*darling
10-25-2007, 07:28 AM
I'm afraid I have no off-property experience.
But I am bumping this back up to the top in case there is someone who can help.

DDuck66
10-25-2007, 03:09 PM
We just stayed at the Sheraton Safari Suites. The are located about a mile from the DTD on Apopka Vineland Road. There are two outlet centers within a couple of minutes and I-4 is less than a mile away. I believe it was Exit 68 on I-4 coming from Tampa. I believe prices ranged from about $90 to $150 per night.

deebee29
10-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Thanks! I'm checking that one out
Anymore suggestions?

michelle and warren
10-25-2007, 08:33 PM
we have heard great things from a friend about the Floridays orlando resort we are staying there in January, the rates are pretty reasonable PM me and I will tell you the website I found the deal on.

mouseaddict
10-25-2007, 08:38 PM
We recently stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Sea World. It was very close to I4 and to Int. drive. The suites were huge and were reasonably priced (we paid $125/nite). The have a fantastic activity center with tons of stuff going on all day long and even into the evening.

gloriaring
10-26-2007, 06:41 AM
We stayed at the Castle on International Drive the first night we arrived. It is a Double Tree hotel by Hilton. The price was about $80 for the night. We quite enjoyed it and found the service and cleanliness to be great!

GA girl
10-26-2007, 12:40 PM
We just stayed at the Hawthorne Suites on Palm Parkway in Lake Buena Vista. We had a 1 bedroom suite with a full kitchen and it was only $109 a night. There was a coupon for $79. in the Room saver book but we could not get that rate due to the fact that they were full. They had free hot breakfast and were very close the outlet mall.
I would defintely stay there again.