PDA

View Full Version : Mickey on the brain!

vamaggie
10-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Ok, you know I am itching to get to WDW (7 days and counting) because today I was on the road, coming home from the Disney store and an Office Depot truck was in front of me. The sides and back were decorated with a bunch of rubber band balls and on the back there were 3 that were just like a hidden Mickey!!!:mickey: I thought, ok, I am losing it!! I am seeing hidden Mickeys in VA!!! Well I turned off the road, went about 8 miles in another direction and there was another Office Depot truck with the same thing!!! Don't know if it was the same truck (that took another route to the exact same place I was going!) or another truck entirely. If I see a 3rd one today I am not sure if I will be able to make it til Nov 1--may have to just go to the airport and get on a plane today!!! Thank goodness I can come to Intercot to get a Disney fix!!

laprana
10-24-2007, 02:02 PM
:D I see "hidden mickeys" all the time, so I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! :D The other day there was a piece of cardboard in DBf's garage that had some oil stains on it, and sure enough, there was a perfect hidden mickey! I said to him, "Look! It's a hidden mickey!" and he just looked at me, laughed, and shook his head. :blush: I just can't help it...I look for a little Disney magic everywhere I go and get so happy when I see even the smallest sign of it!:thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
10-24-2007, 09:27 PM
I see Hidden Mickey's everywhere. Yesterday, I was looking at the lunch bags that are being offered through Lean Cuisine to benefit the Susan G. Komen organization, and there is one that is pink with circles on it, and I was examining the picture of it looking for Mickey's (which I found).

jrkcr
10-25-2007, 11:07 AM
I have no upcoming WDW trip planned, but still....

I was unloading the dishwasher 2 days ago, and my DD7 comes in, drops her schoolbooks on the counter and announces she has finished her schoolwork(I homeschool). So I say "Good, now go put away your books and we can go to Disney World.... I mean the playground!!" Oops...:blush: Must have been daydreaming!!

magicman
10-25-2007, 11:50 AM
sO O you are finding them everywhere. How
. Odd.

ariel03
10-25-2007, 04:20 PM
Oh my too funny. Just the other day DH and I where behind the same truck and thought the same thing. Funny thing is DH was the first to say it and he isn't as big of a disney nut as I am. LOL Oh the power of the mouse! :mickey:

amd780
10-27-2007, 02:45 PM
Oh my goodness...I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees hidden Mickeys everywhere!! I work in a plumbing fixture showroom. A few weeks ago, we had a showroom staff training session with a representative for one of the product lines that we sell. The ports on the shower valve we were looking at made a perfect hidden mickey--a large circle on the bottom, with two smaller ones on either side of the top. I quietly pointed this out to my friend, who was sitting next to me. She just :rolleyes: and :shake: . lol! :D

Dsnygirl
10-27-2007, 03:17 PM
sO O you are finding them everywhere. How
. Odd.

:laughing: How long did it take you to do that?? :thumbsup:

Glad to know I'm not the only one... I see them all the time, and my DD9 sees them even more than I do!! Seems something is always reminding me of Disney... and now that we just went for Halloween for the first time, it's everywhere!!! :mpumpkin: