PDA

View Full Version : Yak & Yeti Menu???

DisneyCrazed580
10-24-2007, 01:13 PM
Has anybody seen a projected menu for Yak & Yeti?

Figment!
10-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Landry's has yet to release anything specific.

As soon as they do, it will be posted. :thumbsup:

playdead88
10-24-2007, 01:39 PM
yeah! i would love to check that out - isn't it supposed to open in november? even though we are huge fans of pizzafari im looking forward to another option at ak :mickey:

MauiMouse
10-24-2007, 02:21 PM
Yes, it's suppose to open in November. I'll be giving it a try next visit down to the World. :thumbsup:

Jaycee's Mom
10-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Can you make ADR's for it yet??

dog-ears
10-24-2007, 05:23 PM
Really, couldn't they have come up with a better name? LOL, I hope no one thinks that either is part of the menu!

Jared
10-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Really, couldn't they have come up with a better name? LOL, I hope no one thinks that either is part of the menu!
I like the name! It really fits well with the whole theme of the area. Fortunately, neither yak nor Yeti will actually be on the menu. At least, I hope not.

With Tusker House Restaurant closed, Animal Kingdom desperately needs another counter service option. Yak & Yeti might be the answer, and it'll add a second table service choice, too.

:tasty;

dog-ears
10-24-2007, 05:51 PM
I like the name! It really fits well with the whole theme of the area. Fortunately, neither yak nor Yeti will actually be on the menu. At least, I hope not.

With Tusker House Restaurant closed, Animal Kingdom desperately needs another counter service option. Yak & Yeti might be the answer, and it'll add a second table service choice, too.

:tasty;

I do agree that AK really needs another CS restaurant - or maybe a couple. Most of the time when we go to WDW, it seems like Flame Tree BBQ has been closed for one reason or another, leaving very few choices.

Bethis26fan
10-25-2007, 08:18 AM
Can you make ADR's for it yet??

Not as of sunday the 21st.