PDA

View Full Version : Pins at Disney stores

vamaggie
10-24-2007, 12:08 PM
Just went to our local Disney store to get some stuff for our upcoming trip and they had pins!!! It has been about 4 years since I saw any in the local store. They had about 20. Some were holiday ones (Mickey in a red santa hat, Eeyore you ornaments hanging) and some were regular. Don't know if they are different than the ones in the parks but wanted to let folks who need a pin fix to know to check out your stores.

Mollywobbles
10-24-2007, 12:20 PM
The pins at the Disney Store are different from those at the parks. Since the Disney Store is no longer owned and operated by the Disney Company, it will have it's own merchandise. Even before this, the parks' pins were exclusive to the parks and vice versa. I work part-time at DS and I'm glad we've got a good selection of pins now. It's nice for guests to be able to buy some pins at the store so they can have some to trade at the parks. Usually our pins are cheaper so that's makes them great for trading. And the cast members at the parks have to trade with you as long as it's a Disney character (or Disney-related) pin. It doesn't matter where you bought it from.

Vickie46
10-26-2007, 03:59 PM
I like the 8 piece Snow White set that is 14.50 ... I hope they are going on sale the day after Thanksgiving!

kaylamag
10-27-2007, 08:43 AM
This is great , we don't have a disney store around us but i am going shopping on Tuesday an will be at one!