PDA

View Full Version : Middle Tennessee NFFC Meet

WED1901
10-24-2007, 12:43 AM
I wanted to let everyone know that there is going to be a new NFFC Chapter forming in Middle TN. The Music City Chapter is open to anyone who loves Disney and would enjoy meeting once a month with others that share the same passion. Most meetings will have an informal hour to catching up with our fellow members, old & new business, show & tell, trivia games silent auctions, door prizes, and snacks & beverages.

During the business portion of our meeting we go over the minutes from the last meeting, cover old and new business, talk about new Disney merchandise, rumors we might have heard, reviews from the latest movie, park changes and anything else we think others would be interested in.

After we're done with business it's time for a Trivia Contest: Movies, Parks, Cartoons. Each trivia contest is designed by the host and can be simple questions, name that tune, BINGO, word search, guess the picture, just about anything you can think of. You never know what the theme will be, but you'll be sure to find lots of laughs and a couple of good prizes.

Our first meeting is Nov 10 at 6pm cst. Feel free to PM me with questions or if you would like to hear more about the NFFC Music City Chapter. :mickey:

Become A Charter Member! :mickey:

disneydeb
10-24-2007, 06:34 AM
When and Where?

IloveJack
10-24-2007, 08:20 AM
I wanted to let everyone know that there is going to be a new NFFC Chapter forming in Middle TN.

What is this? :confused:

WED1901
10-24-2007, 10:42 AM
When and Where?

Some how I knew you would be the first to post :thumbsup:

We have set the date for our first meeting on Nov 10 at 6pm cst in Hendersonville TN a sub just north of Nashville. The place is TBA as of right now. I'll keep you posted if you’re interested in coming. We are in luck in that one of our members just moved here from N. Cal and was a member of a very large Chapter so she is coming in with some great experience. She is a DLR girl being from Cal so with that mix and all of our WDW experts we should have a strong chapter here. PM if your interested and I will give my cell if you want to get more info. Would love to have ya!! :mickey:

WED1901
10-24-2007, 10:44 AM
What is this? :confused:

I sent you a pm with the link to their web site...not sure if could post it out here. I don't want to throw something into the MCP and blow it up or anything! :thumbsup:

JPL
10-31-2007, 02:40 PM
I acn't attend but could you lety me know who is going to be there as far as a guest speaker?

WED1901
11-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Well there is a Disney Pod cast that is based out of Nashville that has alot of guests on their show. They are going to become members so I'm sure with their pull maybe we can book some interesting guests. Disney comes to Nashville quite a bit to do some recording so you never know. If we ever get Hannah Montana in I'll fly ya down JP!! :fresh: :thumbsup:

disneydeb
11-03-2007, 10:01 AM
Have they decided where and at what time---the exact location, yet?

I may be able to come, it depends on my daughter's work schedule.

WED1901
11-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Hope to see you there!! Let me know if you need more directions!