PDA

View Full Version : Christine and Cheryl's dining reviews- 10/15

Hammer
10-23-2007, 11:18 PM
My sister Cheryl will try to add her comments to this thread if she has a chance, but she is going to be very busy at work the next few weeks (she actually flew to Bermuda today to perform a 24 hour site visit :eyes:).

Breakfast- Roaring Fork-out of pocket

I'm not much of a breakfast eater, but my sister went down and got a bacon, egg, and cheese croissant, which she said was good.

Lunch- Boulangerie Patisserie- 2 CS credits

As is part of our various traditions, we always eat a meal at one of the eateries in France. I had the ham and cheese quiche, pithivier, and a diet coke. Cheryl had a ham and cheese croissant, eclair (chocolate creme filled) and a diet coke. We went and sat in the store right next door where they had tables set up. As usual, I enjoyed the food here.

Dinner-Crystal Palace- 2 TS credits

As we were going to Extra Magic Hours at MK that night, we decided to eat dinner at Crystal Palace. This was our first dinner here, though we have eaten lunch there a few times. We enjoyed dinner as much as we did lunch. Between the two of us, I think we tried almost everything (I think I missed a couple salads and Cheryl doesn't do salad). I don't think there was anything we didn't like. We managed to visit with all the characters. We ate so much we did not have room for our traditional ice cream cookie sandwich from the Main Street Bakery at the end of Extra Magic Hours (don't worry, we did have one 2 days later).

Jared
10-24-2007, 12:46 AM
I'm glad you eventually had your cookie sandwich because it's my favorite treat, too!

Anyway, thanks for more great reviews. Hope Cheryl enjoys the weather in Bermuda during her short trip.

:)

SBETigg
10-24-2007, 06:25 AM
Sounds good! I love France. I haven't tried the Crystal Palace in years but it sounds like a filling meal. No room for the ice cream sandwich! Oh no. Glad you had room a few days later. :)

ElenitaB
10-24-2007, 09:43 AM
We've never had lunch at Boulangerie Patisserie but it definitely sounds like something I'd like to do. Do they offer fruit or green salad at all? (What's a pithivier? :confused:)

Glad you enjoyed CP at dinner time! We love it there: breakfast, lunch or dinner! :pooh::eeyore::piglet::tigger: I could be happy with just their mashed potatoes and veggie curry (well, and salmon and a few chicken strips and salad just to hit all the food groups). :blush:

January-2007
10-24-2007, 11:15 AM
Thanks for sharing.