PDA

View Full Version : Epcot?

butterfly18237
10-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Hey everyone,

I saw a picture of the Canada Gardens and I had no clue they were even there. So my question is: Is there any more hidden areas in Epcot, expecially in World showcase? And how do you get to the Canada Gardens?

EPCOT84
10-23-2007, 11:52 PM
Actually the gardens in Canada will be easy to find when you walk toward Canada. You'll see them from the main promenade of the World Showcase lagoon.

Two other countries with nice gardens to find are in United Kingdom and Japan. The fun is in walking around each country and discovering them. :figment:

JPL
10-24-2007, 08:43 AM
Japan has some really amazing landscaping if you take the time to explore the pavillion :thumbsup:

LibertyTreeGal
10-24-2007, 08:53 AM
It is well worth it to explore all of the different countries. I am not too fond of the Mexico and Norway pavillions, but most of the others I find just breathtaking. Heck, I could spend a day looking at the mosaic tile work in Morrocco!

There are hidden gems in each country, and the performers are just wonderful.

JuicyMoose17
10-24-2007, 09:25 AM
Theres a small street in France called La Petite Rue, fittingly. Its kind of tucked away off to the side and towards the back. You can find it if you're looking for it. There are just a few small shops and a bakery, i think, but the theming is great.

JuicyMoose17
10-24-2007, 09:26 AM
Theres a small street in France called La Petite Rue, fittingly. Its kind of tucked away off to the side and towards the back. You can find it if you're looking for it. There are just a few small shops and a bakery, i think, but the theming is great.

Main Street Jim
10-24-2007, 09:56 AM
Nobody answered the OP's question yet :)

The Gardens are to the right of the pavilion as you're looking at it from the Promenade; it's along the walkway either as you exit the film, or as you head toward Le Cellier.

I like the waterfalls, too, as you head toward the entrance of O Canada.

butterfly18237
10-25-2007, 07:09 AM
Thanks everyone, I never knew World showcase had these beautiful gardens. I want to take full advantage of them. Thanks again! :mickey: