PDA

View Full Version : How to multi quote?

IloveDisney71
10-23-2007, 08:57 PM
:confused:I have a question that's probably pretty silly...but I can't figure out how to do it.
How do you do a mulit-quote? I click on it and nothing happens?
Thanks in advance for an explanation about how to make it work.:)

Melanie
10-23-2007, 09:01 PM
Not silly at all. :)

Click the 'multi-quote' button on each post you wish to quote from, then hit the 'Post Reply' button. That will bring up the screen with the quotes in it, then you reply like normal. Hope that makes sense.

IloveDisney71
10-23-2007, 09:07 PM

Click the 'multi-quote' button on each post you wish to quote from, then hit the 'Post Reply' button. That will bring up the screen with the quotes in it, then you reply like normal. Hope that makes sense.

:confused:I have a question that's probably pretty silly...but I can't figure out how to do it.
Well that was an easy enough explanation. This was a real DUH moment for me! Thanks so much for the help. :thumbsup:

SgtTigger
10-23-2007, 10:05 PM

No question is silly.... Just ask......

Well that was an easy enough explanation. This was a real DUH moment for me! Thanks so much for the help. :thumbsup:

hey we all have those DuH moments...... well maybe not Mel... she is pretty smart.....

:cop: :tigger:

MinnieMommie
12-28-2007, 07:04 AM
Maybe I'm DUH too since I also didn't know how to do the multi reply thing. Thanks for asking and thank you Mel for helping! :mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
12-28-2007, 05:25 PM
Maybe I'm DUH too since I also didn't know how to do the multi reply thing. Thanks for asking and thank you Mel for helping! :mickey:

I didn't know how to do it either, thanks:blush:

ncscgirl2005
01-08-2008, 01:24 PM
I just figured this out last week after all the posting I've done on here.