PDA

View Full Version : Twilight

threeh
10-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Anyone else addicted to this book series?? I read the review of them in People magazine how the 3rd one was as big a deal as the 7th HP so I picked them up and I am hooked. Yikes.

Anyone else???:blush:

SBETigg
10-23-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm reading Twilight now. Not "addicted" yet, but it is a good read.

The third one was a big deal, not quite as big a deal as Harry Potter's last but close enough and that's amazing. Stephenie Meyer has had incredible success with this series and it's very exciting to see-- not the norm for the book world.

dml
10-23-2007, 07:56 PM
I, too, read the first one but have not read any additional. I did not realize there were so many sequels out. I need to start reading them again because I really enjoyed Twilight.

:mickey::mickey:

PirateLover
10-23-2007, 07:59 PM
When I was substituting for a freshman history class, they had an "about me" assignment. So many kids chose this series as their favorite literature. I have never heard of these book before, but they all raved about them!

alphamommy
10-23-2007, 08:25 PM
A friend who knows that I'm into Harry Potter recommended it to me, and loaned it to me. I'm about half done, and it really isn't striking me as something that I'll get addicted to. Frankly, I'm not even sure I'll finish it.