PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Decor.......?

AbeeNormal
10-23-2007, 03:14 PM
We will be taking our 1st trip to WDW Jan 3 - 10th any chance of seeing holiday decorations or will they be gone by then?:santa3::deer::sleigh:

Any comments would be great..:thumbsup:

mttafire
10-23-2007, 03:27 PM
You mean Christmas?:confused: Actually, I DO believe Christmas decorations are up untill Jan. 20th or so????

pennsy22
10-24-2007, 01:39 AM
The Swan and Dolphin start taking their decor down starting on Jan 1. They take their stuff down pretty fast so you might not see much. As for the rest of WDW you'll notice a few things taken down each day starting with the flowers. I usually takes a couple of weeks after the first to get this stuff down. I've also heard that they aren't changing the Country Bear show over to the Holiday version.:mad: I would definitely go to the big resorts first so you can see the Gingerbread Houses in the lobbies and over to MGM to see the Osborn Lights. I don't think they will still be doing the program over at Epcot where they have people in each country explain how they celebrate the Holidays in that country. Get a show schedule for Epcot when you check in to find out. It's very strange how you can leave a park one night and then come in the next morning and the decor and flowers are completely different. I hope this helps you out with some of your planning. Your going to be here at a great time of year as far as crowds go. After the 1st the crowds usually drop off significantly. The only problem is the Mk and MGM will close early. I think Epcot is always open until 9:00 and AK will probably be closing at @ 6:00.