PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella Brkfst question?

nadisnut
10-23-2007, 02:47 PM
We are going to attempt to book the breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table, it will be two families booking our ADR under (1) Reservation number, ( we would prefer to sit together) since we are all staying in a 2 bedroom Villa at OKW, but the reservation will be under the other families name. My question is since we only have 1 reservation number, when we make our ADR at Cindy's and of course only request 1 table for all of us, when it comes to receiving our Photo Package, will they only give us one package for all of us, or will they give us one per family? :confused:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-23-2007, 04:23 PM
I believe that they will give you a couple of packages...we saw the family in front of us get two photo packages, since they had a large number of people.

I believe that there is an "official" number that gets you a second package, but I don't know what the magic # is.

DDuck66
10-24-2007, 10:04 AM
Make sure that when you get there you tell the CM that there are two seperate families dining there. I am sure that they will be able to help you out.

lauralemm
10-24-2007, 12:00 PM
We did CRT with a group of 8. We waited *45* minutes to be seated. Yep. 45. Because they had to wait for three tables to get cleared and reset to accomodate our group (we were around the 3rd seating at bfast.) I assumed that, since Disney markets itself as a great destination for large groups, that there would be actual large tables for them. Generally we found this NOT to be the case. (Two exceptions were Chef Mickey and Parke Fare, they have multiple big tables.)

It was HIDEOUS waiting with our little ones. They kept seeing other people who came later go up before us, etc. Plus, we had (foolishly) arrived 15 min early and had the photos with Cindy then, so it was really almost an hour of waiting. This happened CONSISTENTLY throughout our trip until finally we (the moms) had enough and started telling the CMs at check ins-- we can sit in two groups of 4. Suddenly, we were seated within 10-15 min of our check ins.

No, we weren't always adjacent, but it didn't matter at all. The grandparents just moved around a little to see the grandchildren with different characters, and since we arrived at the same time, we did group pictures together ourselves in the very pretty lobby/ entry areas.

nadisnut
10-24-2007, 07:23 PM
We did CRT with a group of 8. We waited *45* minutes to be seated. Yep. 45. Because they had to wait for three tables to get cleared and reset to accomodate our group (we were around the 3rd seating at bfast.) I assumed that, since Disney markets itself as a great destination for large groups, that there would be actual large tables for them. Generally we found this NOT to be the case. (Two exceptions were Chef Mickey and Parke Fare, they have multiple big tables.)

It was HIDEOUS waiting with our little ones. They kept seeing other people who came later go up before us, etc. Plus, we had (foolishly) arrived 15 min early and had the photos with Cindy then, so it was really almost an hour of waiting. This happened CONSISTENTLY throughout our trip until finally we (the moms) had enough and started telling the CMs at check ins-- we can sit in two groups of 4. Suddenly, we were seated within 10-15 min of our check ins.

No, we weren't always adjacent, but it didn't matter at all. The grandparents just moved around a little to see the grandchildren with different characters, and since we arrived at the same time, we did group pictures together ourselves in the very pretty lobby/ entry areas.

:D
Thanks for the heads up, we will be a group of 7 and I'll make sure to tell the CM's that if a large table is not going to be available w/in 15-20 minutes to seat our group separate!!!

tinksmom02
10-24-2007, 10:41 PM
If I remember correctly, the number of people in your party determines how many photo packages you get. We were 4 adults and 1 child in January, and got 2 packages...one of DD with Cindy, and then 1 with all of us and Cindy.

I want to say that up to 4 people gets you 1 package, and 5 or more gets you 2. Maybe 8 or more gets you a third? That I'm not sure of.