PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Dining at Epcot

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-23-2007, 09:40 AM
I can't find anywhere if you can use the dining plan for the Candlelight Processional Dinner at Epcot and how many credits it would take. Also, on our next trip Christmas 2008, we plan to spend Christmas Day at Epcot. Any suggestions on where to eat lunch at Epcot on Christmas day would be appreciated.

krose78
10-23-2007, 10:42 AM
It is only as many credits as the restaurant would be even if you didn't do the Processional. (does that make sense?) Make sure to book it as soon as you are allowed to I forgot and called in the afternoon and everything was already gone that I wanted. We are doing Le Cellier on Christmas day this year.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Thanks. We are also leaning towards LeCellier for Christmas Day.

DDuck66
10-24-2007, 10:12 AM
Also, even though you can use the DDP for the CP, you cannot use DDE for the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package...not really sure why, but that is what is stated on my letter about terms and uses of the DDE.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-25-2007, 02:18 PM
Also, even though you can use the DDP for the CP, you cannot use DDE for the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package...not really sure why, but that is what is stated on my letter about terms and uses of the DDE.:ack: Bummer, that's what I wanted to do.