PDA

View Full Version : Anybody just get back?

laward32
10-23-2007, 09:05 AM
How were the crowds in the past week? How crowded were the MNSSHP for anybody who attended? We are leaving Friday and I am just curious about the crowds and how the MNSSHP was? Can't wait, counting the hours now!!!!:mickey:
76 hours and 55 minutes until we are on the plane.:cool:

DDuck66
10-23-2007, 09:19 AM
I just came back on Oct 6th and went to the MNSSHP on the 4th. The crowds were not bad, but the rain was pretty bad. It rained every day but usually it came and went. It missed us on the MNSSHP but practically rained us out on Friday. Of course the weekend was pretty crowded especially at the MK. If you are going to MNSSHP on the 31st, I have heard that it is very crowded.

WDW1985
10-23-2007, 09:25 AM
We'll be there in just about 24 hrs and we can't wait! It look as though it's a bit rainy, but who cares!?!?!?!?!? It's Disney!!!!!!! Hopefully it won't be too crowded. Let's wish each other good luck.

Have a great vacation!

:mickey:

disneymom15
10-23-2007, 09:47 AM
We leave in 2 days. Maybe we'll see you there! Don't forget to pack your umbrellas or ponchos!!

BluegrassDaisy
10-23-2007, 10:05 AM
We just returned Friday evening; the crowds were a bit more than I had expected,but the mornings were great. MNNSHP on Sunday 10/14 was fairly crowded but lots of fun. The weather was pretty hot during mid day, but mornings and evenings were great. Have fun!!

Flower
10-23-2007, 10:14 AM
Crowds were very strange the first week of October. Somedays they were super-heavy, and others were so quiet it was unbelievable! On Wednesday the 3rd we were at MK and there was NOBODY, no lines, it was great! We did so much that night that it did not matter the next day was so crowded because we had done it all the night before! We too were at MK for MNSSHP on the 4th, I found it busy, but bearable.

Trev&Ev Mom
10-23-2007, 11:03 AM
We just returned last night. We were there over the weekend and I was amazed at how busy the parks were. Granted, I'm used to going in January (non holiday) when its empty, so this was a shocker!! 80 minute wait for Sorin, 130 minute wait for Test Track!!! The only thing I can say is get a plan of action ahead of time and USE FASTPASS!!! It was very hot (90+) and very humid. It rained on and off, but never for very long. Hey, its DisneyWorld, you're going to have a great time no matter what!

Ian
10-23-2007, 11:20 AM
I was there from the 12th to the 15th and went to MNSSHP on the night of the 12th.

For a weekend night, I thought MK was pretty quiet for MNSSHP, but the rest of the time the parks were packed.

On Saturday, Epcot was a complete mess because of the F&W Festival crowd. You could barely navigate down the pathways in World Showcase.

like2workout
10-23-2007, 02:43 PM
i also just got back and went to mnsshp on the 12th. that day in magic kingdom there was hardly anybody at all all day long! it was almost like we had the park to ourselves. but that night for the halloween party was packed! this is my 4th year in a row to go and it's by far the most crowded halloween party i've ever been to. we were amazed. still a great time though! i was talking to someone who had been to the party prior to tuesdays, and he said that one wasn't crowded at all. i think there is no planning it out as you can never tell from one day to another what park will be crowded. you'll have a blast no matter what though. have fun!

iheartmickey
10-23-2007, 04:28 PM
I'm here now and today is GREAT ... low crowds ... but very hot and humid. Sat, Sun and Monday were very crowded .... I was told the MK closed to capacity on Friday. AND that's very unusual for this time of year.

Gotta, go! Got dinner at WCC in an hour! :D

#1disneyfan
10-23-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm here now and today is GREAT ... low crowds ... but very hot and humid. Sat, Sun and Monday were very crowded .... I was told the MK closed to capacity on Friday. AND that's very unusual for this time of year.

Gotta, go! Got dinner at WCC in an hour!

:cry::pout::fit:

I am slightly jealous of you all! Have a great time, we loved MNSSHP (we went last year though). It was busy, but not horrible like July! I will never go again in July!

laward32
10-23-2007, 08:11 PM
Thanks guys for all your input. You have me a little worried, but I don't care, I get to go so that's all that matters. I am finishing packing and making my list for last minute things at Walmart.:mickey:
65 hours and 55 min. until I am on the plane.:thumbsup:

AbeeNormal
10-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Have a great time Liz......

You're gonna have a blast no matter what:mickey: It's WDW

Dsnygirl
10-23-2007, 08:47 PM
We just came back on the 14th, and we went to MNSSHP on Friday the 12th, and it was fine - no real lines, the crowds in general weren't bad at all except later in the day Saturday at Epcot, but that was probably b/c of it being the F&W Fest and a Saturday night, combined. We really thought it was great!! We have a friend who's there right now, and I just got a p'card from her saying all the rides are walk-ons!! so - I'm sure it'll be fine!! Have a GREAT trip!! :thumbsup:

pennsy22
10-24-2007, 01:58 AM
Hey, just got back Sunday night.:sadwave: We went to the MNSSHP on the 18th and I was very disappointed with all of the people who hadn't paid to stay but watched the parade and the fireworks anyway.:mad: :angry::blowup: After the fireworks the crowd thinned out though. We went to Epcot on the 19th and had a hard time getting around. It was an EMH night and the Food and Wine Show is going on. Lots of good smelling food.:eat: We went to AK on the 20th and the crowd wasn't too bad. Hopefully it looks like it's going to cool off some the next few days. Highs in the low to mid 80's and Lows in the upper 60's. If the humidity would drop it would feel a lot better.:whew:

tink88
10-24-2007, 07:09 AM
Can't agree more! If this humidity would just lower a bit it would be fabulous. We leave Friday for a weekend trip. Had read it was supposed to get nice for this weekend. It's pouring right now so I'm hoping this is part of the cool front coming through. If not though, I still can't wait until Friday!

iheartmickey
10-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Today has been great so far! The weather is getting better. Humidity was down this am and a cold front is moving through right now .... stormy and very cloudy. I'll take cloudy though as long as the temp is down a bit! :)

Crowds weren't bad at the parks this AM either. I noticed a lot more people here at the resort and the pool. Weird though cause it's cloudy! LOL!