PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone im new!!

ILOVEDISNEY07
10-22-2007, 05:31 PM
Hey my name is Margaret im from NY. My cousins and i are planing our trip to Disney in March and i have some questions i need answers!! We are very very excited and only have a week there. We want to make the right decisions when we plan this trip so hopefully this discussion forum can help!!:mickey:

AbeeNormal
10-22-2007, 06:33 PM
:welcome: again. The people here are amazing. You will have a hard time pulling yourself away once you get started.

Any questions ask away. Have a great time:D

Goofeygal
10-22-2007, 06:34 PM
:welcome:Intercot is one of the friendliest places and most informable site I have come across. You will love it here.:rocks:

LibertyTreeGal
10-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Hi and welcome!!!

kathiep
10-22-2007, 07:08 PM
You will find terrific information here and everyone is so helpful and nice.

Don't be afraid to ask questions!

caryrae
10-22-2007, 07:15 PM
:welcome::rocks:

If you can't get an answer for your question here then the answer does not exsist. I have rarely seen an answer without a bunch of great answers or tips for a great Disney vaction. Have Fun!!!!!

RALPH
10-22-2007, 07:55 PM
Welcome!

LONESTAR
10-22-2007, 08:06 PM
One quick tip, stay on Disney property

ElenitaB
10-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Welcome to INTERCOT from a fellow New Yorker! :wave:

For me, planning is half the fun... so pull up a seat and stay awhile! :D

hoop de do
10-22-2007, 09:30 PM
Welcome

No question is to big or to small. Someone in our gang will be able to answer. Fire away. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Marilyn Michetti
10-22-2007, 09:34 PM
Hi and WELCOME, Margaret !!

We're the biggest "Mouse Trap" around, and you'll get answers to questions you haven't even thought of yet.

First suggestion would be to get a Birnbaums or Passporter at any good bookstore, and start with a hi-lighter. You'll want to stay on property, if possible, so start exploring where you want to sleep and eat, making those reservations first.

Sounds like you've got enough time to see most of what's there. At least with the guide books, you'll get ideas about what's "hot", (besides the weather), in each park.

Keep asking questions, and reading the forums, and remember, nothing is too "dumb" to ask us, and we won't steer you wrong.

Again, WELCOME !!!!! Glad to have you on board !:)

Jared
10-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Another New Yorker here! Welcome to the greatest community of people you'll ever find. Start firing questions whenever you're ready. I guarantee you'll get some good answers and great laughs.

:)

wdwfansince75
10-23-2007, 08:36 AM
Since the window for ADR's is already open, you need to get started! Check Info Central....park hours and EMH hours for March are posted. Make the high priority ADR's as soom as possible......Some are probably already booked. Consider Grand Gatherings.....res window for GG's is 90 days.

It's not planning....it's Memories in Advance.

vamaggie
10-23-2007, 09:11 AM
:welcome: from another Margaret from NY (who now lives in VA!) I too suggest thinking about dining ADRs since the 180 window is probably open for you. When in March are you going and how many are going with you? Even if you do not know where you are staying you can still make the ADRs. Have a great time planning--this site is amazing and has given me so much more info than I even thought about.Ask as many questions as you can think of--you will not be disappointed.

#1donaldfan
10-23-2007, 01:01 PM
:rocks::clappy::muscles::coaster:
Welcome to intercot !!!!! :mickey:
Every question you might have can be answered here........:thumbsup:

orcalyn
10-23-2007, 08:37 PM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]:welcome:[/:witch::witch:COLOR]
I am new here too. This site is cool.:trampo: I have learned more about Disney than I ever would have thought possible. I would also add every one of these smilies into a message if I could..
Ask your questions, research all over this site you will not be disappointed.
:witch::ghost::pumpkin:
:swing:
Orcalyn

EJS-Houston
10-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Hi Margaret!

:welcome:

Welcome to Intercot! Glad you made it here!

Feel free to ask away no matter how small or silly the question may seem. We've all asked our share and got good, well-informed answers from the legion of friendly Disney fans on this wonderful site. As you're getting started, this is an excellent place to gather information. I'm a big fan of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. It's the only travel guide to WDW I use/need.