PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer Mickey

Hayden's Dad
10-22-2007, 02:52 PM
Since Mickey's home at MGM is currently being rennovated for the new Toy Story Mania, where is the sorcerer meeting now? :mickey:

joanna71985
10-22-2007, 06:25 PM
Sorcerer Mickey is currently not out, and has not been out since June.

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-24-2007, 07:48 PM
BUMMER!!!!! He's so cute.:smickey:

Figment!
10-25-2007, 08:38 AM
An internal announcment was made, this past June, that a new home for Sorcerer Mickey was planned to be built in the Art of Disney Animation building slated to open "Fall 2007".

However, there have not been any further developments since the announcment ....

Studios Guests wanting to get their Mickey fix, can currently do so near the Sorcerer Hat--however Mickey is not in his Sorcerer garb.

Mickey'sGirl
10-25-2007, 08:56 AM
We couldn't find him anywhere at the beginning of the month. DS3 is CRAZY about "Mickey Mouse in his Blue Hat" -- and was disappointed about not finding him to show him his "Mickey Mouse in his Blue Hat" Costume. We asked at MGM, and they said he is simply not around right now. :(

Hayden's Dad
10-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Well as long as we can still find Mickey himself, but that will be a shame if the sorcerer is not out. :mickey: Thanks for the info

joanna71985
10-25-2007, 10:18 AM
You can still find Mickey. However, at MGM he is only out for the morning.

Hayden's Dad
10-25-2007, 11:52 AM
That's okay I think as of right now we are planning to be there when the ropes drop. Sounds like we will just have to keep swinging by the hat periodically during the day.

joanna71985
10-25-2007, 12:33 PM
If you are looking for Mickey there, just make sure to get there before 12pm. All the characters are done then (or earlier, I believe).

Hayden's Dad
10-25-2007, 12:54 PM
All the characters for the whole day? They don't come out after 12:00 that seems kinda odd. Buy oh well we will be hunting the others in the Animation Courtyard and Mike and Sulley so that sounds fine with me.

Figment!
10-25-2007, 02:25 PM
All the characters for the whole day? They don't come out after 12:00 that seems kinda odd. The Characters in the vicinity of the Sorcerer Hat typically come out at intermittent times of the day in large groups.

These times should be listed in the Times & Events Guide for that day, so just check that at the park first thing in the morning.

They had eliminated the afternoon gathering, although based on a recent Guide they appear to have brought it back for the time being.

like2workout
10-25-2007, 05:32 PM
all last week characters came out during the afternoon also. i think one day the times guide listed the last group at 4 but another group came out at 5. i was at mgm 3 days of the week and all 3 days characters were out during the afternoon. in fact, the last group was always the largest group, and they were completely different than the prior groups of the day. they were usually in groups of at least 2, and in the case of mary poppins, burt, and 2 penguins, you'd get 4 at one time! great pictures!

joanna71985
10-25-2007, 08:39 PM
All the characters for the whole day? They don't come out after 12:00 that seems kinda odd. Buy oh well we will be hunting the others in the Animation Courtyard and Mike and Sulley so that sounds fine with me.

No, no, no! Just the Hat characters. All the others are out late. Sometimes they have characters out at the Hat after the parade, but I don't know how that will work once the new parade starts.

Hayden's Dad
10-26-2007, 09:15 AM
Thanks so much everyone. We will get the times guide, but also ask the CM's if they know of any additional greetings and we will just have to keep swinging by there around the top of the hour. :mickey:

30 days till Hayden's Magical Character Menagerie!!!