PDA

View Full Version : MK-Castle Front show???

jpH/keD
10-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Is Dream Along w/ Mickey the current stage show in front of the castle? And if so how long is this show? TIA for any helpful info! :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Yes, the Dream Along With Mickey is the current castle show. It was brought over from Tokyo Disney for the Year of a Million Dreams (although the Tokyo one was a bit different).

Lemme check how long the show lasts - ::plays the soundtrack of DAWM:: I started at 2:26 by my clock, and it's 2:36 by mine now and I'm already at the Pirate scene.

Edit: I got exactly 21:32 for running.

Tokyo Disney - Join the Party, a Birthday Party. We're all excited - it's 20 years of fun. So let's get started - hajime yo! Come join the party, at Tokyo Disneyland.

Disneyatic
10-22-2007, 02:44 PM
It is a very cute show and lasts about 20 minutes.
During our last visit, we were walking behind the castle along the walkway to Frontierland and discovered that if you stand along that walk way you get a neat view of the show from the back and can see the characters entering and exiting the show.
Most of the characters noticed us and the few other people watching from there and we got some fun waves and interactions that seemed really personal.
DD called it our "secret passage" for the rest of the trip!

Figment!
10-22-2007, 02:50 PM
Is Dream Along w/ Mickey the current stage show in front of the castle? Yes.

And if so how long is this show? From Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)
Dream Along with Mickey
Description: Mickey and friends throw a dreams-inspired party. Special guests include princes, princesses, pirates and even some uninvited villains.
Duration: 20 Minutes
Click for Photos (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../themeparks/magickingdom/fantasyland/dreammickey/default.asp)
Typical Number of Showings: Six Times Daily
Typical Showing Time Periods: 3 Showings between 9:30 am – Noon and 3 Showings between 4:30 pm and 7:00 pm.

jpH/keD
10-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Thanks Jessica, Liz and Jason! You guys rock! This info will help trying to fit stuff into our schedule! :woohoo::joy: I know I cannot ever do it all but here's to trying!! :thumbsup:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-22-2007, 04:27 PM
No problem, it's a really good show but I will say....I like Tokyo's more.

It features more unusual characters such as Baloo, Timon, Three Little Pigs, Hades, Snow Queen, and of course Maleficent. Mickey and Minnie dress as prince and princess (better than the outfits here). The princess are actually Briar Rose (yes, Briar Rose), maid Cinderella, and servant Snow White. Clopin is there in place of Peter Pan.

Tokyo actually just has better shows period, IMHO.

jpH/keD
10-22-2007, 04:36 PM
:thumbsup:Thanks Jessica! However there is no chance that I will get to Tokyo any time soon!! I'll have to be happy w/ the good ole USA version! Hey its new to me right!?!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-23-2007, 03:21 AM
I'm not sure if I can say the name of it here, but I'm sure you can find it on one of those really popular video sites. Just type in TDL 20 Castle Show or something like that. It should come up....

Along with all their other good shows...their castle is set up to use water so it's got water cannons, water sprinklers, hoses, etc. A lot of their stuff ends up being water based such as the Cool the Heat series (featuring a Summer Girl Minnie and a Gangsta Mickey and Shake a Tail Feather Donald) and the Wet and Wild Pirate Party with Jack.

I've never been, but my roommate is in Entertainment so she's friends with Minnie and showed me all the other shows.

DAWM is still good though. I like the song, and it's been stuck in my head all night.