PDA

View Full Version : Steven Curtis Chapman at Disney

Volksjager
10-22-2007, 09:21 AM
We are planning to attend the Christmas readings when SCC is at Disney Dec 8-10'ish.

Does anyone know if SCC is doing any concerts or appearances in the area around that time?

Strmchsr
10-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Right now there's no concerts on his schedule past November. That doesn't mean he won't do something (though I don't recall him doing any concerts in the area previously), but nothing is currently listed. Keep checking his home page.

Volksjager
10-22-2007, 12:34 PM
There was a WinterJam or WinterFest last January that we did not get to see (I am still in the dog house for that one :angry:)

Hopefully something will show

HndrdPrcnt
10-22-2007, 12:40 PM
I will be praying that he does decide to do a show of some sort while you and he are there. He is doing a concert at our church next Monday and I can't wait!!! He does an awesome show and is such a great worship leader!!

Best of luck!!:thumbsup:

Donald A
10-22-2007, 12:45 PM
I saw Steven a couple weeks ago in Anderson, IN (his college alma mater) and his Christmas show with Mercy Me in 2005. He gives a great show and his new album that comes out tomorrow is good. I was in the second row for the Christmas tour and didn't like it as well as the songs that are non-Christmas but he is still a very talented, compassionate musician.

I just looked at his website for you, and as someone else said, he has only listed his "Live In This Moment Tour" through November 16th. I do not know if he is doing a Christmas Tour, but I have a hunch he is not as he will probably spend some time with his family after making and touring for his new album. I also image you would have probably heard about anything by now. I guess I would just keep checking his website and myspace page.

Volksjager
10-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Looks like his is doing a Cruise event that ends Dec. 2nd "Premier Yacht Club Moonlight Over San Juan "

The last time we saw him was in Erie, PA with Chris Tomlin and Casting Crowns!!