PDA

View Full Version : Magic eXpress to parks

maxmolly
10-21-2007, 10:57 PM
About how early do the magic express buses start picking up people to go to the parks in the morning. We always like to get to the parks well before opening and hoping that we still can. thanks for the help

BronxTigger
10-21-2007, 11:40 PM
The Magic Express bus only goes to and from the airport. That is the free bus that if you are staying on site you can register to take when you make your hotel reservations (or add to it later).

Disney Transport is what goes to and from the resorts and to the parks. The buses start running early enough to get you to the parks well before opening...once I got to MK at 8:20 (opened at 9) and I don't think I was even on the first bus out.

I believe they begin running about 2 hours before the parks open, and if it is an early entry morning then they run 2 hours before the early entry time.

Taja
10-22-2007, 01:31 PM
In March 2007, the CMs said the buses began operating one hour before park or EMH opening time.

Others have reported anywhere from 1.5 to 2 hours. Not sure what is correct now!

CleveRocks
10-22-2007, 06:12 PM
It's absolutely definitely more than just one hour prior to park opening.

Each of the 4 parks have breakfasts that have Advance Dining Reservations (ADRs) starting at 8 a.m., even though the parks themselves often don't open 'til 9 a.m.

Disney realizes that most of their on-site guests rely on Disney Transport buses to get from their resorts to the parks. They know, therefore, they need to provide transportation for these early ADRs.

So if they only started the buses 1 hour before opening, how on Earth could someone ARRIVE AT a park for their ADR that starts 1 hour before opening if they can only get on a bus at their resort one hour before park opening? See what I mean??? That's the proof that buses start running more than 1 hour prior to park opening (been there, done that).

TammiMcMan
10-22-2007, 07:44 PM
You can still arrive at the park early and wait at the turnstiles or rope drop. Not sure how early they'll let you through though without a dining reservation.