PDA

View Full Version : Kona Cafe Coffee

Bethis26fan
10-21-2007, 07:08 PM
Is the :coffee: coffee enough to share or is it only for one person? We are think of having breakfast there on the way home and paying OP. Just wanted to get a check on how much to put aside for this meal.

Donalds Duckie
10-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Is the :coffee: coffee enough to share or is it only for one person? We are think of having breakfast there on the way home and paying OP. Just wanted to get a check on how much to put aside for this meal.

Depends on if you are buying a cup of coffee or if you want to buy the pressed pot of coffee. I always go with the pressed pot because it's my fav. I never go to WDW without breakfast at Kona.:cloud9: How much the meal will cost depends on how many in your party and if you eat full breakfasts or fruit, bagels, etc. Check the menus section here on Intercot. I believe they have prices listed.

Bethis26fan
10-21-2007, 07:31 PM
Sorry we were talking about the pressed pot and both doing the Tonga Toast. But we were just wondering if the pot is enough for 2 people to have a cup a each.

Natazu
10-21-2007, 10:42 PM
You get a whole French press of coffee for the $7.
Rachel and I usually spend about $100 on dinner for the two of us.

Bethis26fan
10-21-2007, 11:19 PM
So you can share the pot w/ 2 people? Correct?

Natazu
10-21-2007, 11:30 PM
So you can share the pot w/ 2 people? Correct?
They charge by the pot. It's all good. Oh, it isn't covered by the dining plan at Kona.

Bethis26fan
10-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Thanks. That's cool about the DP were are paying OP on this one. Thanks again.

Donalds Duckie
10-22-2007, 07:58 AM
Bethis Fan, you'll have enough in the pressed pot for at last 2 cups each. Also, I cannot eat a full order of Tonga Toast (good but very sweet) so that may be something you can split. And, paying OP you won't have an issue asking to split it.

I just got off the phone with WDW Dining and made our traditional breakfast at Kona Cafe for April 27. Enjoy your meal and coffee at Kona!

180 days to WDW!

mickey-mouse35
10-22-2007, 09:42 PM
We're having breakfast at Kona next week. I'm getting the macadamia pancakes! :eat:
What's the difference between the pressed pot and just cup of coffee? Pressed is French, which means super strong, right? I think i want to try the Kona coffee, which is just by the cup. Correct?

BriarRose0708
10-22-2007, 09:47 PM
I had breakfast at Kona on the 12th and boy do I miss it! I ordered the press pot and got about 3 cups out of it, which was perfect for me! I was caffinated enough to keep a third world country awake for weeks! Aside from the Tonga Toast I believe the other breakfast choices were under $10 and came with toast, choice of meat and/or potatoes. I had the plain old french toast and bacon and it was delicious! Enjoy!

Jared
10-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Sorry we were talking about the pressed pot and both doing the Tonga Toast. But we were just wondering if the pot is enough for 2 people to have a cup a each.
Like others have said, the pressed pot is enough for more than one cup per person.

Nikki, is that caffeine why you're always so cheery and perky?

;)

Natazu
10-23-2007, 12:29 AM
We're having breakfast at Kona next week. I'm getting the macadamia pancakes! :eat:
What's the difference between the pressed pot and just cup of coffee? Pressed is French, which means super strong, right? I think i want to try the Kona coffee, which is just by the cup. Correct?

?1- $5
?2- No
?3- Yes

BriarRose0708
10-23-2007, 09:45 AM
Like others have said, the pressed pot is enough for more than one cup per person.

Nikki, is that caffeine why you're always so cheery and perky?

;)

I don't know what you're talking about Jared! :joy::yay::clappy::crazy:

:bolt: