PDA

View Full Version : and yet another Photopass ?

tundramom
10-21-2007, 06:54 PM
Is there anyway to get the Disney photo gallery added to the CD? We were naive re: the whole photopass situation and ended up with only 16 photos on our pass. I would like the CD but can't justify $125 for so few pics. However, with the additional photo gallery pics I definetly would pay for the CD. Next time I vow to preorder and not haul our own camera around the parks.:plot:

disneymom2000
10-22-2007, 01:26 PM
I am so afraid this is going to happen to me - because no matter how much I read about the photopass, it never gives enough info to answer all my questions. What is the disney photo gallery?

beksy
10-22-2007, 04:39 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I don't want the entire gallery, but it would be nice to have some of the photos in it. This is my first trip with the whole photopass thing so I'm still trying to figure it out but after browsing the gallery, it would be really great to get some of these! Mine seem to only turn out right 1/2 the time! :blush:

Mnchknbrat1982
10-22-2007, 04:54 PM
I personally emailed the photopass people about this before I ordered my cd. You can't add the galary pictures to your cd. The only thing you can do there is to buy individual prints of the pictures in the gallery.

gerald72
10-22-2007, 06:05 PM
Is there anyway to get the Disney photo gallery added to the CD? We were naive re: the whole photopass situation and ended up with only 16 photos on our pass. I would like the CD but can't justify $125 for so few pics. However, with the additional photo gallery pics I definetly would pay for the CD. Next time I vow to preorder and not haul our own camera around the parks.:plot:

Maybe you are better off paying to get the individual photos printed instead of purchasing the CD. Or maybe get a book done instead, with the gallery photos in it also?

MickeyandTink
10-22-2007, 07:04 PM
Maybe you are better off paying to get the individual photos printed instead of purchasing the CD. Or maybe get a book done instead, with the gallery photos in it also?

I'd definitely take a look at the photobook. I've never seen an actual one, but everyone on here who's ordered one seemed very pleased with it. Plus you can get the gallery photos and your personal photos added to it, and it's only about $60 or so.

tundramom
10-22-2007, 08:23 PM
What is the disney photo gallery?

They have professional photos of each park, many resorts, DL and even some specialty (holiday) shots. They are all quite well done.