PDA

View Full Version : Is there a special menu for Fantasmic dining?

TheMartellFamily
10-21-2007, 06:00 PM
I was wondering if there is a special menu for Fantasmic dining plan for Mama Melrose? Just wondering.

merlinmagic4
10-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Now that you mention it, I believe there was a separate menu. However, it has been over 2 years since we did it so I may be wrong.

azdisneymom
10-21-2007, 08:04 PM
I had the same question. :unsure: The answer I got from WDW-Dining was that you order off the regular menu. There is no special menu for the Fantasmic Package. For those on the 2008 Dining Plan - because this is a 'package' meal you do get an appetizer in addition to an entree, dessert and non-alcholic beverage. :thumbsup:

DDuck66
10-22-2007, 10:45 AM
I have gone for the past 3 years and there has never been a special menu, but you are limited to the restaurants that you can choose. The package is only available at Mama Melrose's, Hollywood Brown Derby, and the Hollywood and Vine.
I wish they would offer it at Prime Time or Sci Fi.

IloveJack
10-22-2007, 10:59 AM
We had the Fantasmic pkg. in July at MM's, and we ordered off the regular menu. We weren't on the DDP, so we paid a flat price, and got 1 app., 1 entree, 1 dessert, and 1 drink. It didn't matter what you got, as you paid the flat fee whether you had a bowl of soup, or the pork marsala.

Figment!
10-23-2007, 12:40 PM
Not exactly "special", but it is structured.

From Fantasmic! Dinner Package (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/fantasmic.asp)
Mama Melrose
Adults -- $32.99 (plus tax and gratuity).
Includes one Flatbread to share, family style salad, choice of entree, and Fantasmic! Tiramisu for dessert.
Beverages not included.

Children -- $-11.99 (plus tax and gratuity).
Any meal from the child's menu.
Includes entree, dessert, and beverage.

As with many things at Disney, individual experiences can vary. Some Guests have reported servers allowing deviation from the above structure, but this structure is what is officially listed for the package.

Narawen
10-23-2007, 01:21 PM
My mom and I used the Fantasmic package at HBD and it was the regular menu. You just select one appetizer, one entree, and one dessert. Non alcoholic drinks are included also.

KylesMom
10-23-2007, 01:39 PM
We religiously dine at Mama Melrose's each year for the Fantasmic Dinner Package. When we arrived this past June, we were informed that the package itself had changed. You no longer get the flatbread & salad - each person was allowed to get an appetizer, entree and dessert. :mickey: It was nice because although we were unable to use our DDE card for the discount, they did break out our adult beverages and gave us the discount on that portion of the bill. :mickey: