PDA

View Full Version : Hoop-Dee-Doo Review Seating Question

Tygger7
10-21-2007, 02:07 PM
We are considering the Hoop-Dee-Doo Review on our next trip, but had a question about seating. Are you seated with other families at your table, or is it one family per table? Based on what I've heard/read, it sound like they have large tables and you may be sitting with people you don't know. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

RobWreck
10-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Because dinner is served 'family style', I can't imagine them seating you with other people. I've never had it happen to me, whether going as a large group or just me and my wife.
Rob

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-21-2007, 04:21 PM
There are a number of different-sized tables, and I'm sure that they don't put you with a different family.

The two times we've been, we've had our own table, one time it was just DH & I at a table for two, the next was DD, DH & I, at a table for 4 (they just left 1 seat empty).

LibertyTreeGal
10-21-2007, 05:34 PM
There were six of us and we were at our own table, and there seemed to be plenty of smaller tables too.

JuicyMoose17
10-21-2007, 05:45 PM
We've had our own table all the times we went as well. It's a great show!

Belle's Mom
10-21-2007, 06:37 PM
I was just wondering the same thing! I just made our ADR for HDD yesterday! I was hoping it would be just us at our table. Good to know!

Maleficent's Dad
10-21-2007, 07:46 PM
You are at your own table.

The different size tables are for different party sizes.

Since it's a popular dinner show, many large family/friend groups do it together - thus parties of 8, or 12, etc...

TheRustyScupper
10-22-2007, 12:36 PM
1) It is only your party at your table.
2) Whether you like the dinner partners is your business. (LOL)

NOTE: You will sit with other people at:
. . . Biergarten (Epcot, Germany)
. . . Teppan Edo (Epcot, Japan)
. . . Mickey's Backyard BBQ (Fort Wilderness)