PDA

View Full Version : How random is Jedi Training?

kdkhopper
10-21-2007, 12:00 AM
I did a search on the Jedi Training Academy and mostly got stuff from WDW's version. It sounds like getting picked to participate is a pretty random thing there - is the same true for DL's version? DS6 is a huge Star Wars fan and really wants to do this, but now I'm worried about him not getting picked and being really disappointed. We'll be there on his birthday :party: - do you think a proudly displayed birthday button might improve his chances?

NotaGeek
10-21-2007, 12:39 AM
I have watched it several times and it's always very random. It's definitely the most eager that seem to have an edge, but there are SO many kids that want to be part of the show, it's impossible to try and guarantee a spot regardless of birthday. Good luck to him, everyone seems to have lots of fun!

tinkwest
10-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Very random. Boys, girls, big, little, shy, animated.

My nephews both would have enjoyed participating. One was jumping up & down eagerly waving his hand, the other standing there nicely with his hand raised. Neither was picked even though they were fairly close to the front of the "pack". (There were TONS of kids). They - and we - had fun watching the show anyway. :yoda: