PDA

View Full Version : Disney Cruise Spa........?

AbeeNormal
10-20-2007, 02:39 PM
Hello Intercot friends,

My husband is dying to know how much the spa visits are for massage's & couple Massage's, both on the ship and on Castaway Cay. :listen:

Any knowledge and advise would be great. :yes:

Thanks so much:thumbsup:

jray21
10-20-2007, 06:11 PM
There is some information on the Cruise Line website. It you click on the onboard tab, than activities, spa and fitness, than Vista Spa, it will have some packages that are available on the ship, and on Castaway Cay.

TammiMcMan
10-20-2007, 06:46 PM
Not sure if prices are shown on the website, but it's $278 for a couples massage on Castaway Cay. I imagine it might be a little less on the ship, or you may want to splurge and book a villa for two. That will set you back about $450 for two hours. It includes a private villa overlooking the ocean, 50 minute spa treatment, use of your own jacuzzi hot tub and for a little bit more, you can add on champagne and strawberries.

AbeeNormal
10-21-2007, 06:32 PM
Thanks to you both.:D

Most of my questions were answered at their website. :)
The interesting thing is with the exception of this last time of course there was'nt pricing there, the activities were there and were very vague, now there's full descriptions & pricing ..... Go figure:blush:

The only thing I couldn't find was how you booked time in the steam room.:confused:
My booking window opens Tuesday so hopefully it will be there. :cloud9:

Than:mickey:ks again

TammiMcMan
10-21-2007, 07:08 PM
The only thing I couldn't find was how you booked time in the steam room.:confused:Do you mean the Rasul or the Rainforest room? The Rainforest is easy, that's open during regular spa operating hours. You just need to purchase a day pass or length of stay pass and you can come and go as you like. If I remember correctly, there was a steam room, a sauna, plus the heated tile loungers.

jray21
12-03-2007, 02:38 AM
The rainforest room is a walk-up type of thing. just go to the counter and tell them wether you want a day pass, or a pass for the length of the cruise. I went for the entire cruise and loved it. The main room is very pleasant, and the tile loungers are great. It is coed, and bathing suits are required, so it wasn't bad at all. It smells very good, not sweaty. There are also two (possibly three) extra rooms going from a little warmer to <snip>, literally. I walked in, stayed for about 30 seconds, and walked out. But I don't being too hot, for some it can be perfect. They also have a great shower. You still wear your bathing suit, but it is pretty private. They have scented "rain", cold rain, and warm rain, as well as sprays from the sides. The soaps are also great. I go back in 2 months and that will definitely be on my to do list.