PDA

View Full Version : Epcot -- Character Connection Hours?

Catwillow
10-20-2007, 12:38 AM
Can anyone tell me when the Character Connection Hours are @ Epcot. The last few times we have been there the lines have been unreal and I'm thinking if we can get there when they first open it might not be so bad....any ideas or hints????

spgale
10-20-2007, 01:12 AM
When we were there in September it was open from 9-5:30 every day with the best time to go when they just open at 9am. They change characters on a regular basis.

tiaramom
10-20-2007, 07:41 AM
The Lines Are Long - But Worth The Wait
Each Time We Waited - There Were At Least 5 Character Stops Set Up For Greets And Photos. They Do Keep Moving-
If You Have Little Ones- Bring Snacks On Line. I Dont Remember The Hrs The Did The Meet And Greets Though. Its Comfortable In There - Not Too Hot Or Cold- Etc... And My Child Loves The Characters ( She Is 2 And Will Wait To See Any Character). Bring The Stroller In- You Still Can Do This!

joanna71985
10-20-2007, 02:48 PM
If you want to go to the Character Spot, I would highly recommend to go first thing. The lines can be beastly there (especially ever since they opened the windows).

Stormer
10-21-2007, 07:34 PM
When we were there in August it opened again around 9PM during extra magic hours. At this time it was the same characters as during the day plus Stitch.