PDA

View Full Version : WDW Dining for Rainforest Cafe at AK?

merlinmagic4
10-19-2007, 09:31 PM
Does WDW dining take the ADRs for the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom? Thanks!

Mollywobbles
10-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Unless, they've changed the rules they do. You can call the dining reservation number and they can arrange it for you. As for the Cafe at DD, you used to not be able to make reservations through Disney. This may have changed, but I don't know for sure.

mickeysworld
10-19-2007, 10:25 PM
Yes, they do and for either location.

Unless....you have a large party, they made us (we had a party of 9) call Rainforest directly. Just be sure to specify which Rainforest you want and they will give you the appropriate phone number. HTH!

Jared
10-20-2007, 07:21 PM
Unless, they've changed the rules they do. You can call the dining reservation number and they can arrange it for you. As for the Cafe at DD, you used to not be able to make reservations through Disney. This may have changed, but I don't know for sure.
This information is correct. Just call the regular number and specify which Rainforest Cafe you want to try. The Cast Member will arrange everything from there.

merlinmagic4
10-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the help! I did call today and got a 5:00 dinner ADR. I'm wondering if anyone else eats there since our trip is only 19 days out :confused: 5 is exactly what I wanted since the park closes at 5 :cloud9:

Actually they had an ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern on our MVMVP night. I didn't take it because it was at 8:25 but I was surprised they had anything at all.