PDA

View Full Version : Cross your fingers for My DD

cal5755
10-19-2007, 09:02 PM
This afternoon I finally went to the post office and mailed in a video to America's Got Talent. The video is of my daughter Michelle who is 8 years old. She is an amazingly talented singer and has won several local talent shows. She is also talented in acting. She has done a few commercials including Campells Chicken Noodle Soup, Build -A- Bear, Giant Supermarkets and Preperation H.

I never thought of sending her in for Americas Got Talent, however, when American Idol came to Philly she was begging me to take her.... of course being 8 she couldnt. She said take her anyway and maybe she could get in cause she is cute and little and can sing so much better than some of the old people lol. I wouldn't take her out of her first day of school though and promised we would send a video in to Americas Got Talent instead.

So today I mailed it out... finally. We made the video last month and I have been debating whether to send it in or not. She sang "REFLECTIONS" for the video. It is a perfect audtion song as it portrays her range but is also under 2 min. in length.

Someday when I learn how to do computer stuff I will figure out how to video her and share it on the computer. For now though I am asking for everyone to wish her luck. I would really appreciate it.

THANKS!!!

jkj1224
10-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Good luck to you and your daughter...I'll cross my fingers and hope to see her on tv one of these nights :thumbsup:

SBETigg
10-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Cheryl, how great for her! Fingers crossed and plenty of :pixie:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-19-2007, 09:44 PM
I love hearing when kids are so excited and passionate about their talents...best of luck...all of the way from Canada! :thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
10-19-2007, 09:48 PM
:mickey: I've got my fingers (and toes!!) crossed for her... and I'm sending some :pixie::pixie: and :magic: her way!! Good luck to you guys!! :thumbsup:

tiaramom
10-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Good Luck!
Keep Going
Dont Stop Here
The Key To This Is Never Stop
Keep The Dream Alive- And Moving!
So Much Out There
Be Seen-

Savvy
10-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Wow!
I wish her luck!
*crosses fingers*

crazypoohbear
10-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Good Luck to her. Hopefully we will see her on television soon:thumbsup:

disneydeb
10-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Here is a hardy wish for her that he video falls into the hands of a worthy show producer.:thumbsup::pixie::pixie: with a bit of pixie dust thrown in for good measure.

cal5755
10-21-2007, 09:43 PM
Thanks for all the luck and pixie dust!! I promise to share a bit of her talent on the computer when I figure out how!!

In the meantime we all have our fingers crossed too!!

DizNee143
10-22-2007, 10:02 AM
goodluck!! i hope something comes of it!! please let us know..if anything happens!! :mickey: