PDA

View Full Version : fastpass question

stephntampa
10-19-2007, 08:06 PM
I took my 3yo DS to MK today (just me and him) and fastpassed Winnie the Pooh, one pass for him, one for me and I got to thinking... If I were only to get one fastpass instead of two, would we both be able to enter the fastpass line at the designated time? Or do I definitely need two fastpasses? We are both AP holders. Obviously I could use it to my advantage if I could fastpass 2 rides at once, but it seems like being a cheat. Just wonder what your opinions are. I will admit that when we did the ride the CM forgot to take our fastpasses.. we went on a second time.:blush:
And on the same subject, if you are doing baby swap and using fastpass, do both parents need a fastpass or just one?

LovinWDW
10-19-2007, 08:15 PM
I believe the rule is one fastpass per person, per ride. It would be nice if it wasn't though.

6 more days!:thumbsup:

WDWfanatic742
10-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Yup, you are supposed to have a fastpass for every person in your group, even little ones.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-19-2007, 11:44 PM
You only need a fast pass if the child is old enough to need a park admission ticket. If they are under 3, they don't need a fast pass. And with the baby swap, sometimes we have been asked for fast passes for all in the group, but not all the time.

CleveRocks
10-20-2007, 07:35 AM
As everyone already said, FASTPASS is a per person thing, not a per party thing.

LibertyTreeGal
10-20-2007, 07:50 AM
As Horton would say, "A person's a person, no matter how small..." :D

... unless they are under three and then they don't need a fast pass :funny: