PDA

View Full Version : Calling all my fellow character hunters

Hayden's Dad
10-19-2007, 06:10 PM
Hey guys, I just recently saw pictures of these characters and wa wondering have you seen them and what are the chances of them being out and about anytime soon.

Francis (Bugs Life)
The Beast in Human Form
Clopin (Hunchback)
Atlantis characters (Vinny, Milo, Moliere, and Kida)
Stitch as Experiment 626
Kermit & Ms Piggy
Gideon (Pinnochio)
Jane, Tarzan, and Terk
Rebecca Cunningham
Thumper.

Thanks guys (I really do believe it is disease I have caught :D:mickey:)

Stormer
10-19-2007, 06:21 PM
I saw Miss Piggy at MGM, but that was a few years ago.

Stormer
10-19-2007, 06:22 PM
..and in August 07 and Oct 06 Gideon and Foulfellow were on Main Street as you entered Magic Kingdom.

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
10-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Where did you see these photos and how old are they? We saw Kida years ago (when the movie came out) at MGM near the Animation Tour.

We've seen Gideon near the Toontown Train station. This was around 2004. There were several characters greeting there, kind of beside the building where you meet Mickey, so they were hard to see unless you were right up on them.

We've seen the Beast years ago (2000) at 1900 Park Fare dinner.

Iluvpooh
10-19-2007, 08:07 PM
"Adam" or the Beast's human form only comes out as a face character at Disneyland Paris. (From what I understand from a friend of mine that plays Eric, when I asked how to meet the beast) I believe he did used to appear at WDW a few years ago.

I have net Gideon and fowlfeather at the camera shop at MK.
Miss Piggy at MGM.
Along with the big hairy guy
Tarzan and Terk appear at the jungle treat path at MNSSHP.

Jenemmy
10-19-2007, 08:15 PM
HI Hayden's Dad! I have encountered Terk at Animal Kingdom a couple of different times! Check out the paths near Festival of the Lion King :mickey:

Greenlawler
10-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Hey guys, I just recently saw pictures of these characters and wa wondering have you seen them and what are the chances of them being out and about anytime soon.

Francis (Bugs Life)
The Beast in Human Form
Clopin (Hunchback)
Stitch as Experiment 626
Kermit & Ms Piggy
Gideon (Pinnochio)
Jane, Tarzan, and Terk
Rebecca Cunningham
Thumper.

-Francis has not been out for a couple of years, last appeared at the Epcot Characters in Bloom festival.
-Beast in Human form, Disney Paris but also if you can get a special meet and greet after the show at MGM
-Clopin, I still hear rumors that he shows up in France every blue moon, but its been a while
-Atlantis- Gone never to return probably
-Stitch as 626 I have heard about but never seen
-Kermit & Piggy in the parade at MGM but not "out" its been two years since we have seen them meet and greet
-Jane and Tarzan MVMCP, Turk shows up often at Animal Kingdom Oasis.
-Rebecca Cunningham-probably gone till a Tailspin reunion
-Thumper-Once a staple character in the parks, last appearence was for the video release.

Hayden's Dad
10-20-2007, 07:52 AM
Thanks guys. The pictures I saw were on another website I have been doing some searches online to see what other charcters look like so there is no telling how old some of the pictures were.

jpH/keD
10-20-2007, 09:39 AM
I saw Gideon and Foulfellow on a video on youtube from Christmas '06. They are at the dance party at Cosmic Ray's!! I still say MVMCP will be a great time for you all!!

GrmGrninGost
10-20-2007, 10:37 AM
The only one of these I have seen recently is Gideon. We saw him in the middle of Sept. with Foulfellow near Tony's Restaurant. Of the others, the only one's we've met are Clopin (2000,MGM) andTerk (2001, AK).

SallyfromDE
10-20-2007, 11:34 AM
We just got back and I was pretty disappointed in the lack of characters in comparison to my past trips. I've seen Tarzan and Jane a the MNNSHP the last 2 years, but not this year.
Pinocchio characters were out in the MK when the parks open. (Capt Jack is new, he doesn't always make appearances, but he is good! Sounds and acts just like the movie.)

joanna71985
10-20-2007, 02:46 PM

Francis (Bugs Life)
The Beast in Human Form
Clopin (Hunchback)
Stitch as Experiment 626
Kermit & Ms Piggy
Gideon (Pinnochio)
Jane, Tarzan, and Terk
Rebecca Cunningham
Thumper.

Francis- Has been seen at the Bugs weekend at Epcot, but other then that does not come out
Belle's Prince- used to be in Cinderellabration. Other then BatB at MGM, does not meet
Clopin- no longer comes out
Atlantis characters- no longer come out
Alien Stitch- only at P&P parties
Kermit and Piggy- only in DSMC
Gideon- was in Town Square, but I believe is no longer there
Jane, Tarzan, and Terk- Jane and Tarzan only at mnsshp. Terk occassionally at AK
Rebecca- does not come out
Thumper- was out a couple years ago for release of Bambi, has not been out since

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-20-2007, 04:05 PM
We just got back and I was pretty disappointed in the lack of characters in comparison to my past trips. I've seen Tarzan and Jane a the MNNSHP the last 2 years, but not this year.
Pinocchio characters were out in the MK when the parks open. (Capt Jack is new, he doesn't always make appearances, but he is good! Sounds and acts just like the movie.)

Tarzan and Jane are out at the MNSSHP this year. They are in the Veranda with Baloo and Rafiki as well. The entrance is by the bridge that comes from Main Street/Castle hub. I think there are a lot of characters who are out now, especially in the mornings.

The problem is that most of the sets overlap so while waiting in line for one character, there are usually about 5-6 other characters at the same time who you could be missing. That's why it helps to visit Guest Relations if you plan on hunting for characters for a day. They can give you their schedule of when they are supposed to be out.

like2workout
10-20-2007, 05:05 PM
i met tarzan, jane, and terk this past tuesday at the mnsshp. it's funny you mention gideon. this was my 10th trip and i think i've seen him every time other than this one. and he's never ever had a line for him. he's one of my favorites. i even commented that it was weird not seeing him there. it's been about 4 years since 'i've seen clopin out in france - he's another one of my favorites.

kitty17794
10-27-2007, 09:40 AM
Gideon used to be a regular out on Main Street, but now Chicken Little, Mary Poppins, and Bert are there. Not sure where, if anywhere, they relocated him. You might one day spot him randomly at Towntown Teardrop..great place to catch the random characters... (I've seen Darkwing and Max back there...)