PDA

View Full Version : Most Valuable FastPasses Per Park

magicman
10-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Since you are limited on FastPasses, I thought it might be worthwhile to hear what everyone thinks are the most valuable FastPasses.

Mine are:
Magic Kingdom - Peter Pan (surprisingly)
EPCOT - Soarin (Test Track would be next, but Soarin is a slam dunk for our FPs)
MGM - Rock n Roll Rollercoaster (we get our FPs then go ride the Tower of Terror where the queue is top notch)
AK - Expedition Everest (Although it's good to ride it once without a FP, so you can enjoy another very good queue)

jray21
10-19-2007, 01:58 PM
I agree with yours. Those tend to have the longest lines!:number1:

gtpooh
10-19-2007, 02:41 PM
I agree with the above, but I would add that on a very hot day, a FP to Splash is very valuable as well.

mttafire
10-19-2007, 02:46 PM
Since you are limited on FastPasses, I thought it might be worthwhile to hear what everyone thinks are the most valuable FastPasses.

Mine are:
Magic Kingdom - Peter Pan (surprisingly)
EPCOT - Soarin (Test Track would be next, but Soarin is a slam dunk for our FPs)
MGM - Rock n Roll Rollercoaster (we get our FPs then go ride the Tower of Terror where the queue is top notch)
AK - Expedition Everest (Although it's good to ride it once without a FP, so you can enjoy another very good queue)
I agree. We LOVE Peter Pan and ALWAYS use a fast pass if needed.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-19-2007, 03:45 PM
1. Magic Kingdom: Peter Pan (With Splash being a close second)

2. Epcot: Soarin

3. MGM: No favorite there...:secret:

4. Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest or Kali River Rapids

Red Randal
10-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Magic Kingdom: Big Thunder Mountain or Peter Pan
Epcot: Soarin'
MGM: Rockin' Roller Coaster
AK: Kilimanjaro Safari (I'd much rather wait in the EE queue.)

sillyolbear
10-19-2007, 05:00 PM
Mine are pretty close...

MK-BTMRR
Epcot-Soarin'
DHS-RnR
AK-EE

kbean
10-19-2007, 05:44 PM
Ellen's Ride at Epcot!!!!!!!!
J/K

MK-Space mountain because I can't wait in that long dark hall. Although Peter Pan would be the toss uo
Epcot-Soarin
MGM-TT
AK-EE

pook@wdw
10-19-2007, 05:53 PM
@ MK...Splash Mtn and/or BTMRR, Peter Pan, and Space Mtn.

@ Disney Studios...FP RRC and ride TOT (or vice-versa), and I've had to FP Star Tours in the past.

@ Epcot...FP Soarin , FP Mission Space and ride TT (or vice versa) Get FP early @ Soarin & TT as they tend to run out early.

@ AK...FP Bug's Life and ride EE (or vice versa). FP Khali and ride it last (before you leave) cause you'll get very wet.

tip: I have a tendency to get my FP and then go on the attraction thru regular lines right away. If you get there early enough, you can get multiple rides on most all attractions!