Wake up late and I still get to post this! LOL

I believe all in the emporium:
Halloween seance circle harp pin: 500 credits
Halloween mickey ghost orange: 1000 credits
jafar hat: 1000 credits
green and pink super hero clothes: 500 credits
Super hero mask: 1000 credits
Halloween candy dispenser: 500 credits

The candy dispenser is under regular furniture in the emporium.

Edit: would have never guessed this to be done, but the VMK gallery got an update as well!

chrisb26
10-19-2007, 12:02 PM
Well I do have to say all this credit saving that I did last month wasn't all that worth it. No new costumes again??? What's up with that? I totally agree with them making old costumes come out for players who couldn't get them before however I think it would be nice if they could release new costumes for the players that where actually here last year.

I still think I have to say that these pins are not halloweenish. They look familuar and I saw somebody else point out that they reminded them of the New Orelans pins and I do have to say I agree with that a bit.

The Mickey Ghost Orange is neat but I think the white was better They should have made him light blue like the ghosts in the mansion that could have been more ghost like don't think I've ever seen an orange ghost before but it is still cool.

They also changed the VMK Gallery it has pictures of the designs for the Halloween things it.

Here it is VMK Gallery (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/Gallery.jpg)

Thanks for the updates varcity! :thumbsup:

Blue Genie
10-19-2007, 01:29 PM
good thing I'm taking my VMK break. Now if next week they come out with the rest of Jafar's outfit I'm sold. (That is if I have enogh credits.):eyes:

WDWfanatic742
10-19-2007, 04:23 PM
The pins have had nothing at all to do with Halloween. VMK is changing says I :(

Jeremy
10-19-2007, 04:36 PM
I thought that the pins where from the Haunted Mansion.
where madam leota gave her spell, and them horns fly over and harp above the table?
or am i worng? :confused:

I think they are cool:cool:

chrisb26
10-19-2007, 05:17 PM
I thought that the pins where from the Haunted Mansion.
where madam leota gave her spell, and them horns fly over and harp above the table?
or am i worng? :confused:

I think they are cool:cool:

Your correct they have to do with the Mansion which I guess has to do with Halloween. However just looking at them they don't look like halloween pins. They could have had a music month and used the pins :D although that wouldn't make the cards work. I think they are alright although I would have liked to see a pin that looked more like Halloween.

GiltterDisneyGirl
10-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Yay more great halloween stuff hope i have enough saved up to buy everything! lol

Mr. Tom Morrow
10-20-2007, 01:18 AM
Thanks for the updae Varcity:thumbsup:

The pins are purple.... thats halloweeny isn't it? heh. I totally get the pins I like them.

I have to agree with Dino about that Orange Ghost... looks as if he has eaten too many candy corns:sick:

Randypandy
10-22-2007, 01:34 AM
yeah the orange mickey ghosts reminds me of peeps.lol i liked the white one better. :( i just wish i had gotten more of them. :mad: i only got 3 of the white ones. this halloween isn't turning out to be much fun. seems every host game i had done it's just another stupid bat bag. :ack:. what happen to new stuff they said they would put out :confused: