PDA

View Full Version : New Pixar Pals Parade at DCA

MegaDisney
10-19-2007, 01:29 AM
Block Party Bash will close soon and move to Disney Hollywood Studios in Orlando.

It will be replaced with a new Pixar Pals Parade.

I haven't heard to much information on the new parade.

I enjoyed BPB, but a new entertainment offering is always appreciated.

I kinda wish Eureka! was still running!

tinkwest
10-19-2007, 11:15 AM
While I haven't heard anything about a new parade coming to DCA I do know BPB is opening at Disney-MGM Studios at WDW in the Spring of 2008.

I liked Eureka! too, MD.

DDuck66
11-07-2007, 10:18 AM
I am a frequent visitor to WDW. Anyone have any opinions about the BPB parade that is coming to the Disney Studios. Any links to videos or pictures would be appreciated.

BrerGnat
11-07-2007, 10:03 PM
I am a frequent visitor to WDW. Anyone have any opinions about the BPB parade that is coming to the Disney Studios. Any links to videos or pictures would be appreciated.

It's cool. Not so much a "parade" as a street party. It doesn't move. It "parks" and then there is a 15 minute Block Party. It's actually very interactive, upbeat, and really really fun! I don't have pictures, but it is definitely a MUST SEE, especially if there are kids in the group. But even if not, the music is fun and it's cool to watch. Lots of acrobatics and stuff gets thrown into the crowd, like balls and confetti and stuff. It's a good time for sure.

Melanie
11-08-2007, 12:21 AM
I love Block Party Bash. It's infectious! I think it will be a good fit at Disney's Hollywood Studios. And I'm looking forward to the new offering at California Adventure. :sulley:

DDuck66
11-08-2007, 10:03 AM
It's cool. Not so much a "parade" as a street party. It doesn't move. It "parks" and then there is a 15 minute Block Party. It's actually very interactive, upbeat, and really really fun! I don't have pictures, but it is definitely a MUST SEE, especially if there are kids in the group. But even if not, the music is fun and it's cool to watch. Lots of acrobatics and stuff gets thrown into the crowd, like balls and confetti and stuff. It's a good time for sure.

Thanks for the info...I did find a video on You Tube.

disneydrmr
11-08-2007, 10:51 AM
I LOVED Block Party Bash. It was so high energy with all the trampolines and the scooters and dancing. And seeing Boo in her monster outfit - THAT was awesome! My friend got one of the balls that was tossed to us!

MegaDisney
11-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Thanks to Melanears energetic sons, I too have a BPB Ball sitting right here on my desk.

I threw my knee out dancing in the parade once after a couple of Margaritas at the Cove Bar. My friend NotaGeek caught the exact moment in a picture.

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
11-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Never did score a ball, but was there for Mega's moment.