PDA

View Full Version : Where did Mickey Fishing Bobber Go?

DadTriton
10-18-2007, 10:32 PM
Anybody notice that the hidden Mickey bobber at SM is gone? It used to be on the frog's fishing line.:confused:

sgdisney
10-18-2007, 11:23 PM
It was there in August. I had tried numerous times to get a picture of it and finally did on my last trip.

BronxTigger
10-19-2007, 06:09 AM
I don't know exactly what you're talking about, but Splash Mountain is in serious need of a refurb. The last few times I've ridden it, I've noticed a lot of wear and tear and general dust on the theming. In particular, the flowers are no longer attached to the stems in many places.

If the bobber is missing, I would not be surprised.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-19-2007, 01:59 PM
It was there last month when we were there. My DS was thrilled that he was the one to spot it.:mickey:

JPL
10-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Splash actually seemed alot cleaner in October than it did in june it looks like they cleaned some of the scenery the hand print on the blue sky was gone this time :D and Brer Rabbit actually went hopping by :thumbsup: I didn't notice the Bobber this trip but wasn't looking for it so not sure of it's status

Main Street Jim
10-20-2007, 10:30 AM
The fishing bobbers were/are next to a picnic basket. They were never "on a fishing line". ;)

DisneyDudet
10-20-2007, 05:57 PM
Splash actually seemed alot cleaner in October than it did in june it looks like they cleaned some of the scenery the hand print on the blue sky was gone this time :D and Brer Rabbit actually went hopping by :thumbsup: I didn't notice the Bobber this trip but wasn't looking for it so not sure of it's status

I totally agree! Last weekend, SM looked the best it had (to me) in years. Everything seemed to be working.

The mickey bobbers were there, lying next to the basket, as Jim said. I actually pointed it out to my parents for the umpteenth time.

I forget where the HM's are sometimes, so its no biggie! Its still there.

I hope they never take away the "FSU" critter before the big drop!