PDA

View Full Version : Disney Costumes?

BelleLovesTheBeast
10-18-2007, 04:50 PM
Has anyone purchase costumes from the Disney website before? My husband and were looking to buy the Capt. Jack Sparrow costume for him and the Elizabeth Swan for myself. Does anyone know how well they are made? Are they as nice as the kids costumes in the park?

LibertyTreeGal
10-19-2007, 09:18 AM
I bought Buzz and Woody costumes for my sons last year (I wait until after Halloween and get them steeply discounted) and they were very nicely made. I also bought Power Rangers costumes for my nephews. can't tell you about the adult stuff, but the Buzz costumes are identical in quality to the ones in the park.

crazeedizneefinatic
10-19-2007, 11:30 AM
I have purchased the Mickey and Minnie adult costumes from the website and they were extremely well made. Although I was glad that I gave myself enough time because the Minnie costume fit funny and I had to get another size. I even went by the measurements. The day it came I tried it on and I did not like the fit. I immediately ordered another one and returned the one I had to the Disney Store. That was a few years ago, so I don't know if they do returns at the store anymore. But all worked out well in the end and we got a ton of compliments.