PDA

View Full Version : Disney Photopass Projects

mjaclyn
10-18-2007, 02:31 PM
DH and I recently designed and ordered the Photo Book from the Disney Photopass site. We were able to use any pictures that were taken with Photopass as well as upload as many of our own photos as we wanted. The book was $80 and honestly I was a little disappointed in it. While designing the book, I looked high and low on the site to see if they filled the book with actual pictures (like a scrapbook) or just printed the pages out. The way it looked onscreen I thought they used actual pictures and was disappointed to find out that they didn't. I still love the book although I don't think I'll pay that much for another one in the future. This was our DD's first trip, so I wanted to get something special to remember it by. Has anyone else ordered anything from the Photopass site? What was your experience with it?

gerald72
10-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Actually, you could upload up to 180 of your own pictures.
I also got the book, and I thought it was excellent. I showed it to people, and now some of them want to vacation at Disney just so they can make a Photo Pass book.
I thought that it was better that the pictures were printed on the page rather than 'scrapbooked' on.
I was very satisfied with the book. There were many options. You could put anywhere from 0 to 4 pictures on each page, crop/ enlarge/ move the pics, select many different backgrounds, and add pages.
$80 sounds like a lot, but it would cost a lot more to make your own, if you factor in the book itself, pages, paper, photo developing, and everything else that usually goes in a scrapbook.

Lucyrella
10-18-2007, 05:41 PM
I loved our photobook. We vacationed in August/September and it was much cheaper to do the photo book than to order the individual photopass pictures. We didn't do a lot of photopass photo's and the ones that were taken were overexposed or underexposed, or of my daughter's back and such. They did get good ones of her Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique appointment and that is what I was after. Our trip was in celebration of her 4th birthday, so I designed the book around her. We added 4 extra pages, and the quality of it is outstanding. The only thing that I thought could be better is the software. I had trouble proofreading the text we put in, but it came out awesome. I have also done the photopass movie in the past, and that is a nice keepsake too. Just my 2 cents worth....