PDA

View Full Version : One night before reservations, has anyone ever stayed at ...

Hayden's Dad
10-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Has anyone stayed at Rodeway Inn Maingate off exit 64-A off I-4, Quality Inn Maingate West, or Quality Inn & Suites Eastgate I think they are all off the same exit or right there near it. We are looking for somewhere to stay the night before our reservations and all three of these hotels are very reasonable, but I don't want to compromise safety for a good deal, plus we wanted somewhere somewhat near DTD so we can visit there after we check in. Any input would be helpful thanks.

TinkiTime1989
10-18-2007, 11:42 AM
We have stayed at the Rodeway Inn Maingate many, many times because of a discount available through my mom's work, the most recent being June of this year. The rooms are decent sized and we have never had any problems there. Just keep in mind that it is a budget hotel. Not really much more than a place to sleep and shower. If you don't plan on spending too much time in the room, it's worth it. The area is safe, right across from Celebration, and is only one exit away from Maingate WDW. :mickey:

Hayden's Dad
10-18-2007, 11:45 AM
Thank you that is exactly what we were looking for. All we want is somewhere safe to put our head down at night. After we check in we will be at DTD for most of the afternoon and evening and then checking out really early so we can check in at ASMovies early and get to the parks.

nadisnut
10-18-2007, 02:39 PM
We found the prices for Staying just the 1st night if you are flying in early before your package starts, at a Disney Resort are only about $20 bucks higher than staying outside the resort, so we always fly in the day before and stay at the Port Orleans Riverside for 1 night and they transport us and our luggage over to our next Disney Resort!!!
only $179
:cool:

Hayden's Dad
10-18-2007, 03:35 PM
We thought about just booking an extra night aside from our reservations at ASmovs but that was going to be an extra $92.00 w/tax, and the hotels I mentioned above are around 50-60 w/tax. If they were going to be any more I would agree to just go ahead and stay on property, but we need to save as much money as possible, especially w/ Hayden's condition. But please more feedback please

disneymomw_3boys
10-18-2007, 06:57 PM
Looking at the time you are going I would check out All Stars, we stayed one night about a month ago and I think it was about 92 bucks. A little more than what your paying but it is part of the magic....

crmark1
10-20-2007, 03:46 PM
Before we started staying on site at Disney, we always stayed at the Ramada Plaza Maingate in Kissimmee. Very nice basic hotel room, and you can include a full breakfast buffet for all in the room. Call the reservation desk at hotel direct (not the national desk), and after they give you the rate you may beable to hagel them down a little. ( iwas able to). Got $69 plus tax which included buffet for 2 adults and 2 kids.