PDA

View Full Version : Emh

mickeymousedabomb
10-18-2007, 07:48 AM
So if EMH states that the parks will be open 1-3 hours different than normal, does that mean that they open in the am for 1 hour prior to reg times and always 3 hours later than the reg closing time? It's obvious they do not open 3 hours early hehe :blush:, so I was just wondering if we can always count on a 3 hour window for the EMH pm. Thanks in advance!

SBETigg
10-18-2007, 08:27 AM
Yes, they are usually open the three extra hours in the evening. They add the possibility of closing early for their own benefit, in case of weather or staffing issues maybe. But it has always been the three extra hours at night for evening EMH when I have gone and I haven't heard of it ever actually closing earlier than that. Keep in mind that it is only for the listed open attractions and not the entire park open for the EMH. Also, shops, snack stands and dining venues aren't all open, either. Some are, some aren't.

Marker
10-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Same for me. To my experience, evening EMH has always been 3 hours, and morning has always been 1 hour. However, I certainly never count on it until I check the schedule when I'm actually there. As always, it is subject to change.