PDA

View Full Version : 999 Happy Haunts Party, What Gives???

Jumpin'JiminyCricket
10-18-2007, 01:39 AM
We're a huge Mansion fan, and I've seen the gifts for the party, but never been able to find what the party is?

Any ideas or suggestinos would be excellent. Thanks,:hmghost:

DisneyDudet
10-18-2007, 05:47 AM
I do not think they continue with this event. The last year I have seen posted is 2004.

This event was a way for HM groupies to come together and learn more about the mansion, as well as eat dinner inside the mansion, and have special guest speakers. It looked really fun!

amorillo
10-18-2007, 10:59 AM
This event, unfortunately, has not taken place since 2004. My family was lucky enough to attend in 2003... and I would have loved to do it again!!! Only a total of 1000 tickets sold... so imagine the Magic Kingdom with only 1000 people in it! It was awesome! My family walked into the stretching room with only two other people! We've got an awesome picture of the family sitting in a Doom Buggy! Along with tons of very limited edition merchandise... (spent way too much money during that trip :laughing: )

And we got to meet Jason Surrell, the author of The Haunted Mansion: From the Magic Kingdom to the Movies! :cloud9: One of my favorite Disney memories!

Figgyluv03
10-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Wow, this is the first I'm hearing about this. I even workes at Disney and never heard of it. Sounds like fun, wish they still had it around. I would have really enjoyed that.

Jumpin'JiminyCricket
10-18-2007, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the info, it really sounded like a great idea, so I went scouring the net and couldn't find anything recent, and surely thought with Halloween coming up it would be a topic.

Thanks again, sad I missed it.

:hmghost::hmghost::hmghost:

Mandalorian30
10-18-2007, 05:22 PM
I would have loved to take part in an event like this! HM is by far my favorite thing about WDW! That would have been amazing!