PDA

View Full Version : crowds in November

austalysgram
10-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Will be at WDW Nov 4-9. This is just after Halloween pary and just before Christmas stuff starts. Any idea on the crowds at this time of the year. Also any idea on what the weather generally is for this time. Thanks for any input.

amorillo
10-18-2007, 11:13 AM
My family was in WDW November 3rd to the 17th in 2004. And the weather was beautiful! Not to hot. The crowds were light... Except MGM during Super Soap Weekend... that place gets crazy! :D

Scar
10-18-2007, 11:19 AM
...the weather was beautiful! Not to hot. The crowds were light... Except MGM during Super Soap Weekend...:ditto:

Oh, and try to avoid the "Jersey people".;)

gtpooh
10-18-2007, 11:57 AM
We've gone that time of year a few times, and will be back again this year. It's a wonderful time to go -- I wouldn't say the parks are empty, but it isn't crazy hectic either. I think it will get busier as the week goes on, but steady throughout given it is a week off from school for NJ folks and the F&W Festival (with Super Soap Weekend the second weekend). Have fun and we'll see you there! :mickey:

EJS-Houston
10-18-2007, 03:34 PM
We were there two years ago in early November...and our experience was so perfect (minimal ride waits if any...sparse crowds...perfect weather...lower hotel rates) that we're going to be there again this November 3-10...15 days and 21 1/2 hours from now.

:dumbo::simba::malef::donald:

Weather-wise, two years ago the highs were in the upper 70s and we were there 5 days and experienced not one drop of rain. No guarantees, mind you...but we're convinced early November is THE time to go. And I've asked experienced folks here about the Disney Super Soap Weekend (which I haven't experienced before)...and they've all told me the craziness is confined to the Disney Studios Park...and even there, the crowdedness and craziness is confined to the Soap events, so if you're not interested in those you'll have no problems getting on the Disney Studios rides quickly and easily.

DadTriton
10-18-2007, 09:15 PM
November is one of the best - light crowds except Thanksgiving. Some Christmas decorations will be up.:deer: