PDA

View Full Version : If you could ask Walt one question....

Terra
10-17-2007, 05:14 PM
What would it be? AND what do YOU think his response would be?

I think I would ask him if he had any more Disney dreams that he had not shared with anyone yet!

And I think his response would be "without a doubt!"

DisFan01
10-17-2007, 05:56 PM
I would ask him, "What do you think of Walt Disney World today?" He would say "It's better than I ever expected." ;)

IloveDisney71
10-17-2007, 08:11 PM
I would ask him what he thinks about the Kilamanjaro(sp?) Safari in the AK.
I think he would say: This is what I wanted to do with the Jungle Cruise but we couldn't make it happen back then. I love it!

pjbs35a
10-17-2007, 08:29 PM
"Unkle Walt, why didn't you include me in your will ???"

pink
10-17-2007, 08:43 PM
I wouldn't ask him a question, I would thank him for creating Disney World in the first place and then ride all of the new rides with him. I would love to watch his reaction to all of the new technology. :mickey:

d_m_n_n
10-17-2007, 08:49 PM
I wouldn't ask him a question, I would thank him for creating Disney World in the first place and then ride all of the new rides with him. I would love to watch his reaction to all of the new technology. :mickey:

That was exactly my thought! I don't have any real questions, but I would love to show my gratitude for my many happy memories at WDW. :cloud9:

cal5755
10-17-2007, 08:58 PM
I can not put into words the question I would ask. I mean I can ask it but could never express the true meaning/depth of the question.

"I wonder Mr. Walt Disney if you know how greatful so many families are, for the MAGIC of your dream, brings a joy and happiness that touches our very souls and lasts a lifetime?"

His response: "Indeed I do as that was the biggest part of my dream"

Terra
10-17-2007, 09:12 PM
I can not put into words the question I would ask. I mean I can ask it but could never express the true meaning/depth of the question.

"I wonder Mr. Walt Disney if you know how greatful so many families are, for the MAGIC of your dream, brings a joy and happiness that touches our very souls and lasts a lifetime?"

His response: "Indeed I do as that was the biggest part of my dream"

So true!! I wonder if he knows "in the great beyond" that his dream has moved people to tears!

goofysbabe
10-18-2007, 07:48 AM
That was exactly my thought! I don't have any real questions, but I would love to show my gratitude for my many happy memories at WDW. :cloud9:

Same here, only I would tell him how much happiness he has brought to so many families. The smiles he has brought to so many little faces. I think it's just amazing how he was able to touch so many lives and start this addiction that so many of us have!

Figgyluv03
10-18-2007, 01:07 PM
Me - Are you really frozen?

Jenemmy
10-18-2007, 02:04 PM
So, if Pluto is a dog and Goofy is a dog, why is one of them your pet and the other your buddy? ;)

pink
10-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Me - Are you really frozen?:funny:

My dad and I were just talking about this the other day! Is he really frozen? That would be amazing if they actually came up with a way to bring him back one day. :mickey: