PDA

View Full Version : How long of a walk from Poly to GF?

Dream'nDisney
10-17-2007, 02:52 PM
Does anyone know how long of a walk it is from Poly to the GF? :mickey:

SBETigg
10-17-2007, 03:29 PM
We just had this question last week in reverse- from GF to Poly. :mickey: The answer was ten-twenty minutes depending on your pace.

EpcotNut
10-17-2007, 04:22 PM
It's not long at all - a very nice little walk. You can stop into the wedding pavilion if theres nothing going on there and check it out, as well. Usually not a ton of people around and with the monorail wooshing by ocassionally, really a neat experience. Enjoy!:thumbsup:

Dream'nDisney
10-17-2007, 05:57 PM
Thanks. When we stayed at the Poly before, we took the monorail over to the GF. I now wish we would have taken the walk. :mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
10-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Just walked it last night, both ways for dinner at Narcoosee's. The time was 18 minutes at a very leisurely rate between Hawaii at the Poly to the door at Narcoosee's.

LottaLubes
10-20-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm not sure how it happened but on our last trip we walked from Poly to GF and somehow got off the path. I tried to find it again and ended up walking right into the practice session of Luau performers. A little embarrassing but they guided us to the path. Total time with detour was about 20 minutes.