PDA

View Full Version : New Disney Park

#1donaldfan
10-17-2007, 02:30 PM
What place in the U.S. would be a great place for a new park. I'd like to see another one someday, somewhere???? Any idea's???

jray21
10-17-2007, 02:54 PM
I would say Reno, because that's where I live! I know the chances are very slim of opening a new park but I think Texas would be good. They are halfway between Florida and California and already have some great parks. There is a lot of open space and the weather is better than up north, and not as humid as florida. There are major airports, Dallas is the hub for AA, and there are ports for cruise ships. Personally I hope they just keep Disneyland and Disneyworld. I would be scared of them cheapening the parks to make a few bucks, not that we have EVER seen that before.:secret:

laprana
10-17-2007, 02:55 PM
St. Louis! Then I could go every weekend!:D

No, really, I'd love to see them keep building onto WDW and adding parks, resorts, etc. there. I think that's far, far off in the future, though, if it happens at all! Keeping my :fingers:

caryrae
10-17-2007, 03:03 PM
How about the biggest indoor theme park ever here in Minnesota (indoor for winter of course). I know we have the indoor park at Mall of America but it's nothing compared to a Disney Park.:D

PlutoLover
10-17-2007, 03:16 PM
I vote no other parks!! I just want Orlando added on to. I like it pretty much in one place because I can go in one trip and see old and new. I think if they built another and I went I would miss Orlando :( and what's there.

Just my opinion, I'm sure there will be many that disagree with me :D

BMan62
10-17-2007, 03:38 PM
In that they just announced a major ($1.1 Billion) revamp of Disney's California Adventure park, I would say there will be no new domestic park in the foreseeable future (10 -20 years.)

Disney Imagineering is in the process of updating/upgrading/adding to their existing park structure and should keep focus on that.

Figgyluv03
10-18-2007, 12:46 PM
South Jersey! Wahoo!!! I know a couple towns we could whipe out! JK, I like it in Florida 'cause the weather is always nice. Well, most of the time.