PDA

View Full Version : Photopass ride photos

Diznee4Me
10-17-2007, 11:18 AM
Another :thumbsup: for the photopass. Used it last year and was pleasantly surprised.

I thought I remembered last year hearing they were going to start adding the ride photos to the photopass cards. Has there been any update to this? What rides, if any, are participating?

Thanks everyone! Intercot is :number1:

Quasimodo
10-17-2007, 12:00 PM
I know that Test Track has this option. Buzz Lightyear does not. I don't think Tower of Terror does either. At least not as of Oct. 6. Not sure about any of the other rides with photos.

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
10-17-2007, 12:23 PM
This experiment with the ride photos seems to have fizzled a bit (haven't heard any updates). I too thought they were going to add them to all the photo rides within the (past) year. I wonder what happened? I really liked the way TT worked and I was more willing to purchase those photos later via Photopass.

DisneyDudet
10-17-2007, 12:27 PM
As of this week, TT is the only one with the option. I don't know what they are waiting on, but it worked out well. They need more CM's at the area, maybe teaching those how it works. You don't have much time to get it on the card, so have it ready as you are walking down from the ride. I keep mine in my lanyard for easy access.

I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but it seemed to work out.

tinksmom02
10-17-2007, 08:27 PM
. You don't have much time to get it on the card, so have it ready as you are walking down from the ride.

This is too true! On our first Test Track ride, I'd forgotten about the option to add your picture, and was scrambling to get my photopass out! Then, apparently I was loading it upside down, and all the while, the numbers on the screen (in red, no less), are counting down, warning me that my picture will be lost forever in 3...2...1...

Fortunately, there was a CM there who was able to help me out! That pic turned out to be one of my faves from our trip!

So the problem is that, to a novice, it's not really an independent process, which would involve paying more CMs to work the area and help people? More effort than it's worth>?

It's a shame, I would love to see this on more rides!

Disney-4-Me
10-17-2007, 08:46 PM
I have really been happy with Photo Pass also. I'm glad I read these comments. I guess I'd better invest in a lanyard with a pocket for my Photo Pass Card, I'm always digging out of the bottom of my bag!