PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Week Anyone??

emmatink
10-16-2007, 09:10 PM
We are headed down on the 27th for Halloween Week and the MNSSHP. Has anyone gone in the past during this week? How were the crowds? We are not backing out and cannot sleep because "we are too excitedto sleep!!!":mickey:

mickey-mouse35
10-16-2007, 09:26 PM
We'll be there, too, on the 27th until 11/6--can't wait either!!!! Sure hope the weather is nice like it's been in Texas!!!

moobear67
10-16-2007, 09:51 PM
We'll be there too! Pray for sunny weather!:mickey:

pooh0601
10-16-2007, 09:53 PM
We'll be there too on the 28th. We're going to MNSSHP on the 30th and heading back home on the 31st to go trick-or-treating.

Hopefully the crowds will be light and the weather will be cool! :mickey:

WDWfanatic742
10-16-2007, 11:16 PM
We will be there the 29th through the 4th. Crowds shouldn't be too bad during the week either.

mickey&missy
10-17-2007, 10:16 AM
We went the 10/28 - 11/4 last year. We has a blast! The crowds were pretty light and the weather was great! It was warm, not hot, and not humid. We did MNSSHP on Halloween and can't say enough about the experience!!

I'm jealous! Only 143 days to go!!

mcjaco
10-17-2007, 10:54 AM
I will be there the 24th through the 28th. I'll only be at WDW on 26th and the morning of the 28th. I'm also visiting IOA, USF, and Busch Gardens.

Never been to MNSSHP, I am looking forward to it!

Sinewiz
10-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Im getting there October 31st and heading directly to the Haloween party, and staying thru November 6th. I can hardly wait!

McGoofy
10-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Oh, I only have one Intercot t-shirt. I wish I had one for every day of the week!! I will be there the same time as all of you. My dates are 10/28-11/4. I will be at MNSSHP on 10/31.:mpumpkin:

We have been at WDW 2 other times during this same week. The crowds did not seem too bad. What seemed the most crowded was the 10/31 MNSSHP. Again, this year it is sold out as well.

I love going this particular week of the year. Decent crowds and great weather usually!

I hope to maybe meet some Intercotees!!:mickey:

10 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!:woohoo::clappy::yay:

Tinkerfreak
10-17-2007, 01:59 PM
My family and I will also be there from oct. 2th through nov. 4th and will be at MNSSHP on the 31st. We have been at this time of year several times and it is our favorite time to go. Last year we went for a week starting Dec. 16th and although the decorations were nice and we did enjoy the MVMCP we just like Halloween better.

BelleFan2
10-17-2007, 02:00 PM
I'll be there from 10-27 to 11-3 and heading to MNSSHP on 11-2. I can't wait - all our ADRs are made and I'm practically packed. Weather should be warm - its in the high 80s this week!

LovinWDW
10-17-2007, 03:12 PM
We're arriving on Oct 26th and staying until Nov 4th. We are going to MNSSHP on the 28th and 31st. We did the same thing last year and it was great. MNSSHP is most crowded on the 31st but still very manageable. The crowds in the parks that week last year were light. Wait lines of 15 - 20 mins for the more popular rides in the standby lines. Can't wait!

8 more days!:thumbsup:

emmatink
10-17-2007, 05:17 PM
It's neat to hear how many will be down there for Halloween! I am glad to hear how good the weather has been in the past and the crowds being light during the week! Maybe we'll bump into some of ya'll!:high5:

mickey-mouse35
10-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Shall we try for a mini meet somewhere?

sheepishlambert
10-17-2007, 10:07 PM
We're heading down on the 31st also for 4 nights-First stop-MVMHP. We are bringing our costumes: 1-Over-the-hill Norweigan Hunting Princess, 1-Girl Vampress, 1-Union Civil War Officer and 1-Mad Scientist. The baggage checkers at the airport should get a chuckle! It will be our first stay at Pop Century. We are ready to have a blast!:thedolls:

judoma
10-17-2007, 11:20 PM
We also will be there Halloween week from 10/27 through 11/3. We are soooo excited as this is our first trip to Disney World! We have tix for MNSSHP on 10/30, 10/31 was sold out when be booked. DH and I have not put costumes together as of yet but DD age 8 is being a blue Fairy and DS age 6 is being Super Mario.
Is anyone doing the Haunted hayride at Ft. Wilderness? I'm a little nervous about this because we are doing it the day we arrive and are really cutting close time wise since we have to first pickup our tix at a different building in Ft. Wilderness and we are not familiar with where anything is.
SO EXCITED!!!! I can hardley contain myself.:mickey:

Married-2-WDW-nut
10-18-2007, 06:06 AM
We'll also be there - travelling out on this Saturday (20th) - at MNSSHP on 23rd.

It's school break in the UK, so there will be quite a few from over here over with you.:thumbsup:

Catwillow
10-18-2007, 11:58 PM
Our group will be there from Oct 26-Nov 4th. We are attending the MNSSHP on Oct 30th!!!! I am soooo excited. I am going as Malificient, my best friend from Oregon is going to be the Fairy Godmother and we will have Mulan, a Ninja Warrior, Speedy McQueen's mechanic, and Pocohantus with us. It's going to be FANTABULOUS!!!!!

vamaggie
10-19-2007, 07:48 AM
We are going to be there Nov 1-6. Went in 04 same time and the crowds were not bad at all. Not able to do MNSSHP this time but hope you all have a blast--it is the best!

Hope to see some of you!

laward32
10-19-2007, 10:09 AM
We are going Oct 26-Nov 2 and going to the 30th MNSSHP. :mpumpkin:I am almost packed and counting down. I hope the crowds are light and the weather nice. No showers please, but I have our Mickey ponchos :mickey:just in case! I am glad to see all the Intercotees that will be there during this period.
6 days and counting!!!

emmatink
10-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Exactly 5 days from now our plane will be arriving in Orlando!

As you can tell we are a little excited!:mickey:

judoma
10-22-2007, 10:40 PM
Emmatink, I hear ya! I made a countdown calendar in Word and printed it out and stapled it together for my kids to tear a page off each day at about 55 days out. DS age 6 woke up and came down stairs to do the honors this morning and was so excited to see 5 days left that his whole body tensed up and he literally shook with excitment that he couldn't contain! LOL!:joy::woohoo::mpumpkin:

Kenny1113
10-23-2007, 09:23 AM
:joy:We leave tomorrow to head for WDW, will be going to MNSSHP on 10/27. Going to F&W on Sat :tasty:. Went about this same time last year and had a great time, crowds @ MK were a little busier than I am used to, but not bad, MNSSHP was not crowded at all- walk on most rides. I think weather will be a little warmer this year.

McGoofy
10-23-2007, 02:26 PM
4 MORE DAYS TO GO FOR ME!!!:joy::woohoo::yay:

I was excited that my dates finally showed up on the 10 day weather forecast. Looks like it will be warm with scattered showers. Better bring those Mickey ponchos!!:rain: Rain or shine, it will still be a ton of fun!

Can't wait for 10/31 MNSSHP!!! Maybe I'll see some of you next week!!:mickey:

Vintage Disney
10-23-2007, 07:28 PM
:pixie: We will be there Oct 27 - Nov 4 too!
Right now I am:laundry::iron: and trying to keep myself busy because I am SO excited I can't stand it!
MNSSHP Oct 30 and Nov 2 :mpumpkin:

vamaggie
10-23-2007, 08:23 PM
OK so who is going to come up with the "secret sign" so we all know each other in the parks? (anyone old enough to remember the movie "The Sting"?) Wish they made "intercot x-ray" sunglasses so when we wear them we can see who are kindred spirits. We leave in 8 days--can't wait!!

mickey-mouse35
10-23-2007, 09:33 PM
Vintage Disney--are you leaving from Austin? We leave from DFW on Satuday, the 27th!

We do need secret sign or something! :mickey:

judoma
10-23-2007, 09:45 PM
You will know that you found me, DH, DS, and DD because one of us is bound to be wearing something Philadelphia Eagles:fball:, Phillies:bball: or Flyers:puck: at any given moment whether it be a hat, jersey, sweatshirt or tee!

4 more days!!!!!:mickey:See you in the "World"!:cloud9:

vamaggie
10-24-2007, 01:10 PM
You will know that you found me, DH, DS, and DD because one of us is bound to be wearing something Philadelphia Eagles:fball:, Phillies:bball: or Flyers:puck: at any given moment whether it be a hat, jersey, sweatshirt or tee!

4 more days!!!!!:mickey:See you in the "World"!:cloud9:

And we will be the family(me, DH, DS10, DD4) wearing Washington Nationals or Redskins wear. 7 more days and counting!!!

McGoofy
10-24-2007, 09:11 PM
OK so who is going to come up with the "secret sign" so we all know each other in the parks? (anyone old enough to remember the movie "The Sting"?) Wish they made "intercot x-ray" sunglasses so when we wear them we can see who are kindred spirits. We leave in 8 days--can't wait!!

That's great! I love it!:mickey:

Well, I have one Intercot t-shirt. Hopefully on the day that I wear it, some of you will see me and speak!! Unfortunately, I can't wash the shirt every night and wear it every day, but how funny would that be to show my friends pictures of our week long trip, and I'm wearing the same shirt every single day!!:D

Seriously...if you happen to see me in my Intercot shirt, please say hello to me!! I'm a nice person!:D So many people have said here at Intercot that they see the shirts but don't speak. I would love to put some faces with names. I wonder which day I should wear the shirt?

On 10/31, we will be at MNSSHP...a group of 13 people. My DH and I will be a vampire and vampiress. DS has a gravedigger costume.

Well...3 days to go for me. I'm too excited!!! I hope to see some of you there!!:mickey:

Iluvpooh
10-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Rain, Rain, Go AWAY!! Oct 26th-Nov 2nd. -Staying at OKW.
Halloween party on the 30th.
We'll be the family dressed like, Hook, Wendy with 2 Tinkerbells ages 3 and 4.

RedheadWriter
10-24-2007, 10:32 PM
anyone want to meet? It seems so many will be there at this time.
Staying at POP and I am at AK Nov 2 with an evening at EPCOT, MK on Nov 3 and Epcot Nov 4.
It would be cool to meet fellow Intercotees! Maybe a drink and share a couple of attractions? Sample some international cuisine at the Food Fest? YUM!
Let me know
Rachel